Ban Request: Figi

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hey apple,

thanks as usual for your report! Figi got one day, the other two ct's got quite lucky.

Just for record I will sum up the most important parts about what i got told and what i discussed with niko:
It's not visible in the demo but the teaming zombie was previously a ct that got knifed short time before the demo started. Youssef stated that he thought the knifed ct was just going to jump down and he was busy with the other zombies and did not realize that the zombie was still up on them. I checked this story against your (apples) report and what was visible in the demo with the result that there have been no contradictions. A further soft clue also showed that this story is probably true.
-> We can't proove that the cts were teaming on purpose and therefore we have to consider them being innocent.

Paprika

25 Apr 2014
Canada
request a ban for ExecOfficial, Hot tuna and zXPoKeRfAcEXz

Hi i have a ban request on sever Zombie Hunting V3
Name: ExecOfficial, Hot tuna and zXPoKeRfAcEXz
Reason: Protecting a human from zombie

Thank you

Attachments

• exec.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 224

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Paprika, please make your own banrequest!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah please create a ban request. If you have not written down the steam ids i might be able to retrieve them for you this time. But at least i also need the other missing informations like at what time this happened.