Additional Information

Proof Demo

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo H3isTheOne,

To my mind i don't know if i should ban this player. First of all there were two players who shot the barricade, but for me it seems that they didn't do it on purpose like in team killing. They just wanted and tried to survive and camp inside there.
Furthermore i saw that there exploded a granade, so even without them shooting it, the barricade would have broken anyway. So either it was elvivo's granade (who you are friends with as far as i know) or tete2fou. So either i ban all of them, as every one was somehow inculded into that (at least can't figure out clearly who was and who wasn't) or no one.

The granade seemed to be on purpose, shooting the barricade not, as they just wanted to survive. So again, I wouldn't ban this player.

Greetings
Schobi

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
And how i should see through radar if some one threw a nade? Maybe you should look your video more carefully. To my mind at 00:07 there was a granade, try to pause it there.
Also look at the chat, where it's reading who threw it.

I suggest that you calm down a bit.
Schobi

Attachments

• dieserhank.png
    dieserhank.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 293

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
It might be that its just the ZM kill, i watched the video without sound, so couldn't evaluate what i hear, just what i see. I guess you are right.

That doesn't change my opinion, it doesn't look for me that they tried to teamkill or anything. They were surrounded by zombies and it was maybe more like reflex. It was an unlucky situation.
If some other admin think they should receive a ban, feel free to step in :)

28 May 2018
first ban someone shoot me with sniper up he do it not me . the second edges in cbble, and the thirt i play only with my friend on the map 4way in the big house?

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
first ban someone shoot me with sniper up he do it not me . the second edges in cbble, and the thirt i play only with my friend on the map 4way in the big house?

In the first ban there were two demos, maybe watch both of them! The last ban was directly from me because i saw you teaming first-hand. Anyway this thread is about h.duignan, so i won't discuss your bans here, feel free to make an unban request.