demo

Attachments

• hattori.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 240

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Thank you for reporting, "Dr Zoïdberg".

I took a look at your demo and couldn't see anything that was "ban worthy" in my eyes.
(Note that I'm only judging by what I could see happening in the demo and that I can't know for sure if he/she broke any rules before you started recording.)

I know from experience how frustrating rulebreakers can be and that this particular player has gotten themself a somewhat "reputation" for it (Which can be seen on their earlier bans at sourcebans), but I can't issue a ban without valid proof that shows the player breaking the rules as all that was seen in this demo was the player shooting a soda machine downwards into the ground and it didn't seem like he/she was ruining something that was part of a barricade (Even though it could have been earlier, but yet again I can't see that it was part of a barricade in the demo that you uploaded.). I'm pretty sure about it, but please let me know about it if I missed something crucial.

I hope you can understand my decision about not issuing a ban in this case, but that you will continue reporting rulebreakers in the future so that we can get a nice environment on our servers.

Reactions: NoMatt3r