Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Name: Jabra

SteamID: [U:1:37235439]

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: 30.4.2016 01:30

Reason: Teaming

Additional Information: He knifes zombies to ct very often when no admin is online, finally i got the right timing to make a demo.

Proof: Demo

Attachments

• jabra.dem
    580 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

Jabrs

12 Jan 2016
sup

As I have told many times. It is my duty to help my allied zombies because they are suppressed by human race (CT's). Statistically do CTs win more rounds than zombies. This indicates that zombies have worse conditions compared to CTs. I have before proposed to higher the sv_airacceleration for zombies to the actual standard (10), but was categorically rejected by arrogant, ignorant admins with no arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Let me guess: You broke the rules and when the admins reacted on your misbehaviour, you said something like "it's your fault, you should change the airacceleration"?! :-D

Rules are rules so in first line you have to accept those server rules if you want to play on that server. Otherwise you dont have any reason to moan about such reactions.

You often did those knifing on cbble which i think is a quite good map because zombies have a fair chance here and in many cases win more often than the ct's. So i cant confirm your opinion for this map but on a lot of other maps I can totally agree with you that zombies have a big disadvantage. But if you want to do something against it I suggest you should open a new topic in this forum to start an open discussion about such issues. There you can state your opinion, name the maps which seems to have unbalanced chances and propose your solutions how the balance can be improved. Maybe others will confirm your impression or add other good ideas for changes. And with a bit of luck corresponding admins will take care to perform such changes! ;-)

Reactions: TSK