Handled Ban Request: Kremate

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by kebab, 23 Feb 2019.

1. kebab

kebab Member

Name Kremate
    SteamID [U:1:51951291]
    Server Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date 23/02/2019 19:48 (AEST) Australia, Melbourne time

Ban Reason Blocking
    Additional Information
    Kremate was blocking on moo sign and also on the cade behind not letting players through or if they jump he would as well causing them to crash back down
    Screen shot :https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....893/58CFD54ECA3310D55B33431E89FCE4E5CA78097F/

Attached Files:

2. Paw

Paw Well-Known Member Gameserver admin

Demo only lasts for 6-7 seconds, so unless I did something wrong I'm not going to issue any ban as all we can see is him standing in front of you waving his flashlight left and right for you in a position you could have easily typed "!zstuck" in chat (Though I recommend binding it to a specific key e.g.: "bind "F2" "say !zstuck"" in your config/autoexec(?)) and walked through him if you wanted to jump to the crate. In the demo he is just standing still and you're just looking at him not even trying to get past him as well. If you recorded more than one demo make you sure uploaded the right one in case this was the wrong one.
    Thanks for reporting anyways as this could have been an attempt at blocking, but the evidence is just not enough as of now. I hope you understand my decision and that we can't just ban people for standing completely still even if the spot is somewhat relatable to rulebreaking if no damage has been inflicted (atleast there wasn't any in the demo that I watched atleast.).
    [​IMG]

kebab and NoMatt3r like this.
  3. kebab

kebab Member

No worries Paw thanks for looking into it mate
    Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.