kebab

7 Dec 2018
Name Kremate
SteamID [U:1:51951291]
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 23/02/2019 19:48 (AEST) Australia, Melbourne time

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
Kremate was blocking on moo sign and also on the cade behind not letting players through or if they jump he would as well causing them to crash back down
Screen shot :https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....893/58CFD54ECA3310D55B33431E89FCE4E5CA78097F/

Attachments

• kremate.dem
    397.5 KB · Views: 235

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Demo only lasts for 6-7 seconds, so unless I did something wrong I'm not going to issue any ban as all we can see is him standing in front of you waving his flashlight left and right for you in a position you could have easily typed "!zstuck" in chat (Though I recommend binding it to a specific key e.g.: "bind "F2" "say !zstuck"" in your config/autoexec(?)) and walked through him if you wanted to jump to the crate. In the demo he is just standing still and you're just looking at him not even trying to get past him as well. If you recorded more than one demo make you sure uploaded the right one in case this was the wrong one.
Thanks for reporting anyways as this could have been an attempt at blocking, but the evidence is just not enough as of now. I hope you understand my decision and that we can't just ban people for standing completely still even if the spot is somewhat relatable to rulebreaking if no damage has been inflicted (atleast there wasn't any in the demo that I watched atleast.).
23383b3a5d682adf1935a5564fedd617.jpg

Reactions: kebab and NoMatt3r