timy

14 Aug 2017
Name L something
SteamID dunno
Server Zombie Hunting V1
Time and Date 16 december

Ban Reason Teaming
Additional Information
after i stabbed him from the window of the van he didnt stabb the other ct it's teaming right and hope i was able to aim at his name cause it happened fast before i got killed if the name is not clear it's fine maybe next time
Proof Demo

Attachments

• 76y.dem
    829.8 KB · Views: 289

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
E-l []l L-ll ol E-l
STEAM_0:0:16035396

In general it is punishable but differently handled. I propose to people that they either attack an enemy or stay away from them. So if an edger get knifed and jumps down it is fine for me, he just shouldn't stay there or even worse block other zombies to get there.
In that demo there was not that much time for him to react and he is also a new player that doesn't play often on our server. Maybe he was surprised, maybe thinking or even trying to get out but probably he has just chosen to do nothing. However I believe there was no bad intention and he probably wouldn't realise his mistake even with a ban. I think the situation was a minor issue that we can ignore for this time. ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: timy

timy

14 Aug 2017
i agree actually since yesterday i tried to delete this post cause i thought the same sometimes it happens to me too and i thought it ain't much of a deal but thing is didnt know how to delete the post

Reactions: Dataworm