4 Mar 2017
Berlin
Name [LÐ] Qky
SteamID [U:1:92348232]
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 11.06.2017 15:30

Ban Reason Cheating/Hacking
Additional Information
I may be wrong but this looks like an Aimbot to me.
He got me and others VERY accurate so I decided to record the attached demo.

First I wanted to write a private mail to admins because a shotgun is harder to see than a p90 but posting here does not mean he is guilty.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• qkbla_aimbot.dem
    14.8 MB · Views: 283

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi and welcome to the forum! ive watched the demo and from what i can see, there is no Aimbot/Cheats. Thanks

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Like sour said, I looked through the demo and see no evidence of cheat/aimbot. I know this player from the servers and see him play alot, And I would have noticed already if he used some kind of aimbot or aim assist on his time playing here.

Still though, thanks for the headsup.

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Well, There's a whole difference between those 2 demos.
For starters... Look at gfields demo's aim. The way he flicks around in that entire demo. You can tell this isn't by the players doing with the mouse. As soon he gets close to a wall the aim turns around and flicks in a millisecond. When he starts to fire at the zombie in the end of the demo, the way his aim spins around the zombie while his whole screen is shaking and even hitting those shots. This is a clear demo of someone using Aim Assist/Aimbot Cheat.

To QKY's demo... first off he misses some of the shots in that demo. He's a shotgun user and using a shotgun on somewhat of a high sensitivity you need to be able to react and predict where the zombies head is gonna be to hit the shot and hit back the zombie. Theres no evidence of Qky's aim flickering or shaking like in Gfields demo.

Basically, if you see someone like in Gfields demo, shooting while the aim flickers around like that, and the whole screen shaking. Also when the player jumps down near the end of the demo to go for the zombie he was shooting at, while hes shooting his aim tries to turn to a zombie on his right that was killed by KURD in the demo.

To me I dont see the targeting being the same in these 2 demos. Qky's aim shows no point of flickering/shaking or suspicious targeting. While in Gfields demo like I said his entire screen is shaking and flickering around. If you spent some time looking through these 2 demos I think you'll notice the difference sooner or later too. So I would say if you see someone play like in Gfields demo, record it and make a request here on the forum. But remember to get good enough evidence so the cheater can be put away for good :D