7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Name lol geht ja voll rein
SteamID STEAM_0:0:30356006
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 10 min ago

Ban Reason Blocking, Teamkilling
Additional Information
Hey guys, please check this demo showing "lol geht ja voll rein" blocking on purpose.
also prior to the demo he did the following:

- blocked me on purpose inside bathroom with a zombie which led to teamkilling me
- rejoined to avoid playing as zombie
- edged on purpose to get infected in order to teamkill me
- constantly following me attempting to block/teamkill during many consecutive maps.

you can have an idea of his in game behavior from reading his chat log, or of course from the 14 previous bans he has, the latest being for 3 months.

Thanks
Proof Demo

MORE DEMOS

Here are the final 2 demos showing how impossible it is to play the game while he is on the server.
His method is to keep following, and waiting for the perfect moment to edge and get infected and teamkill everyone.

Due to the absence of admins in-game, i had to try many ways to avoid him, including constantly changing my camping spot in hope he would not follow; asking him nicely in chat to leave me alone; and blocking him from following me when i could do that without affecting other players.

Too bad i only had this night to play before starting to study again for my finals, and i spent it running away from him and recording demos XD

Attachments

• lol geht ja voll rein 30-12-2018.dem
    775.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 2.dem
    217.4 KB · Views: 230
  • 3.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
  • 4.dem
    803.7 KB · Views: 218
  • 5.dem
    2.4 MB · Views: 249
  • 6.dem