Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Thanks for reporting, banned!

tree

21 Jul 2012
Dear admin why I got banned?
Where can I read rules that say I can not go to the tree?
When you join server, there is some rules but nothing about that tree...

How do I know rules if admin doesn't even tell them to me?

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Dear admin why I got banned?
Where can I read rules that say I can not go to the tree?
When you join server, there is some rules but nothing about that tree...

How do I know rules if admin doesn't even tell them to me?

After 3 bans for treecamping you havent learned it yet?

How do I know rules if admin doesn't even tell them to me? I warned you atleast 5 times and i told you many times that IT'S NOT ALLOWED.

Last edited:

tree

21 Jul 2012
After 3 bans for treecamping you havent learned it yet?

How do I know rules if admin doesn't even tell them to me? I warned you atleast 5 times and i told you many times that IT'S NOT ALLOWED.

Actually I have now 2 bans for "treecamping"... It's a long time ago when you banned me, I have played on other zombie server and it's allowed to be there on some server, so I didn't remember.
But hey can you point me where there is the rule? It's hard to obey them if you are new player if just admin says them sometimes. (I'm not saying I'm new player)

And after all there is the last rule which says something like this : "Have fun playing, now that's a rule! :D" So I'm having fun and what do I get? I get banned!
Comoon is it so hard to edit map or add new rule to the rules? I see you enjoy banning newbies? Good for you...

Have a nice day! ;)

Last edited:

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Actually I have now 2 bans for "treecamping"... It's a long time ago when you banned me, I have played on other zombie server and it's allowed to be there on some server, so I didn't remember.
But hey can you point me where there is the rule? It's hard to obey them if you are new player if just admin says them sometimes. (I'm not saying I'm new player)

And after all there is the last rule which says something like this : "Have fun playing, now that's a rule! :D" So I'm having fun and what do I get? I get banned!
Comoon is it so hard to edit map or add new rule to the rules? I see you enjoy banning newbies? Good for you...

Have a nice day! ;)

this is just riddiculous, there is no point arguing since youve been banned before for the same reason so you know the rules! Enjoy the 5 day ban and if you get caught next time for treecamping or roofcamping you will see that the ban will be a lot longer than 5 days

tree

21 Jul 2012
Sure I will enjoy my 5 days elite hunterz ban, thanks!

I don't get it, why don't you guys answer to my questions? I suppose there's no tree/roof rule written anywhere.
Also could you tell me the reason why it's so forbidden? It's unfair to the zombies?
Next time if I ever play again, I will report every tree/roof/blocker/barricade destroyer.

Also I would like discuss about the "insulting" ban. I said "noob admin" and he banned me for what?
Word "noob" is neutral and doesn't all ways mean as insult. I know it was only 4 hours ban but I couldn't see the real reason.
Yes I know this server is yours and you can and will do anything you want to do.

However I respect your decision and I try not go there again. My apologies.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
If you want to discuss your other bans then start a new thread

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
treecamping is not allowed because it gives you an unfair advantage over ALL the zombies, they simply cannot get you from up there.

in the rules it's stated that you don't have to ruin the gameplay, that means that in no ways you should have a big advantage over all the others.

as for the "noob admin", i don't know the situation or if you only said that, but i think that telling such sentence may hurt the feelings of an admin trying to do his job, hence he may decide to issue a ban on you.

I hope it's clear how the system works, if you play fairly you won't get banned anymore, and trust me, you'll enjoy the gameplay too.

Greetings,
Nikooo777