Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
I'll check this demo out for a bit but could take some time to go over everything thanks to the shitty demo player if I have to look over different "fishy" moments. I'll get back to you in a bit

Reactions: Angel DeathKing

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Well first things first, can't prove anything about bhop macro/script without showkeys enabled.
In terms of the cheating, I really can't see anything out of the ordinary in your demo. Niels is a very old and experienced player and looking at his stats they are fairly decent but nothing too far from the average.
Were there any specific points in your demo I should look over more closely which look "fishy" to you? Cause right now I'm not really seeing much in the way of cheats

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Just from me, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary that I haven't seen other legit players do before. To make sure I've asked another admin to give it a quick look, but for now I'm not going to issue a ban

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
I had dataworm check out the demo as well and he agrees with my conclusion that there is nothing worthy of a ban on this demo. Sorry mate