Ban Request: Para<<3 SuicideSheep

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
Name: Para<<3 SuicideSheep

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13158483

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: 3 july 2015 - (2:50)

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information: She is telling my previous bans and insulting me.

Proof: Chatlog

Resolude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Apr 2015
The English portions of Para's chat logs are fine.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Agree...

Checked the logs and nothing special on all, no insults against you or any other players inside them.
Checked your own logs to and you are insulting more then her. So she said nothing bad on all.
There is just an event on 7:02 on v1 about both of you that she told you to change your name from suicidesheep to another one and you didn't cared about it and still use it. Yes its no crime to fake names if you didn't do bad things with them thats right, but extremly provocative in my opinion and then its not special if the other guy / girl is changing his mood to you on a acceptable way as an admin have to.

And changing his mood or may ignoring you if you didnt need any assist and just talking to her is OK. It isnt unless you need an assistment of us yes but you are provokating way to much sairam.

Let me collect what you do just as provocation.

- You are following her to other servers and always clip to her while she will play alone.
- You wear the name "suicidesheep" just because she is named as PARA <3 Suicidesheep where suicidesheep is another player instead of you.
- You always talked to her in a good way and she too, now she should insult you ? A bit hmm suspicious.

I mean you said im a cheater too, and called an admin and mis-used the !calladmin command where you got banned from me previously already.
Now you say any admin is insulting you and its quite unbelieveable. I will put my HANDS in fire for her that she didn't insulted you (Adminlogs too).. However I can't check them but im quite so sure that there is the same optic as we have seen on the public chatlogs too.

2 Admins already checked the public chatlogs and disagreed your ban-request (however don't forget that you make an ban request about an admin!) thats crazy :O..
Chatlogs didn't proof the event which you have posted here. As it means if the adminchatlog is clean from all too, your ban-request would be dropped.

But we should wait for a ha/spa who can check adminlogs anyway and may can bring light into the dark.

Thank you & sincerely,
Flashy.

Reactions: 1nfomercial

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The admin chatlog is fine aswell. However, the last entry was on 26th of June which is weird. Can any other HA/SPA confirm?

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
The admin chatlog is fine aswell. However, the last entry was on 26th of June which is weird. Can any other HA/SPA confirm?

That's correct, even /server4 (v3) last entry is 24/06.. quite strange