16 May 2018
Name Pickle Nick
SteamID STEAM_0:1:15294786
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 03/06/2018

Ban Reason Game/Map exploit, Teamkilling
Additional Information
Hi,
Yesterday i was playing on the map rush_final. Do you know that sensation when you are on the top boxes (just under the roof) and you are the last ct's that are surviving well? Do you know that sensation when you survive there you see a zombie falling from the roof and killing everyone because one player pushed him from the car to the roof???
Well it happened (i know a lot of people does it) and i saw Pickle Nick in the car just after. So i decided to record him next round and he tried the same thing. I will attach 2 demo files where you can clearly see Pickle Nick shooting on zombies to push them on the roof... in one of the videos you can also clearly see him shooting zombies to the roof instead of the zombies that are trying to enter the car and kill him.
I don't know if this is an good reason to get a ban. I will as always let the staff decide about an ban or not.

Have a nice day/night

Belgian BEER <3
Proof Demo

Attachments

• pickelnick1.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 284
  • pickelnick2.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 292

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Hmm, it's a difficult decision to make with those demos, but given his ban history, I think it's fairly likely he was doing this intentionally. Since I can't be completely certain I'm only going to ban for a couple of days
Thank you for your report,
Lotus

Reactions: Dataworm
16 May 2018
In my opinion he is trying to push the zombie on the roof (in one of the videos he was close to succeed) otherwise i wouldn't do a ban request. I'm saying that not to argue against your decision but just to explain why i did an ban request so you dont think i'm trying to get everyone banned for little reasons.
Thanks for the attention you brought

Have a nice day

Belgian BEER <3

Reactions: Lotus and Dataworm