Ban Request: Prof Loned

skyliniste

4 Jul 2014
Name: Prof Loned

SteamID: In the console

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 31/01/2015

Reason: Barricade destroying

Additional Information: Barricade destroying between tick 58000 and 63000, he did it two times.

Proof: DemoView attachment lila.dem

Last edited:

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey sky, and thank you for reporting prof loned first.
But im sorry I won't ban him as I have watched the demo and it isn't a real barricade-destroying. I think the main definition of "barricade" isn't known by you.
If we say someone destroyed my barricade then we mean a real barricade something like "you hide in a room, cage or whatever and build your own barricade, your barrier, to stop zombies / your enemy to enter into this cage, room or whatever. A barrier to control the traffic something like that is callled as "barricade".

What I see on the demo isn't a real barricade-destroying on purpose.
It is more like "shooting a vent away which you guys used to jump on the roof. But we can't ban people for things like that. Anyway if we ban for things like that then we have to ban for things like "oh admin, he have shooten my book-shelf away which I used as my ladder" or "Oh admin player xyz has shooten my chair away where I was standing on" ... I mean if we ban for things like shooting vents away where you standed on then we have to ban for different things too.
This isn't possible and like I said, the main "definition" of "Barricade" isn't given in that case then.

So for now, I won't ban him as it doesn't make any sense for me as an barricade, if any HA/SPA or any other admins feel free to ban him, go for it :)...

Thanks again & Kindly Regards,
Flashy.

Last edited: