Invalid Ban Request: raZZierer | ✪ ттαмѕкιє

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Name raZZierer | ✪ ттαмѕкιє
SteamID raZZierer | STEAM_0:1:129962724 | ✪ ттαмѕкιє | ✪ ттαмѕкιє |STEAM_0:0:242647322
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 6:37am UK time (+1hr for the rest of you)

Ban Reason Teaming
Additional Information
Sorry I dont know if this is enough information or evidence for you all to actually say yes this is teaming because you cant actually see them. You could have a look at the chat log. The name that was given from raZZierer was that he/she was Kinq http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=css&page=4
Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• 20180414063348_1.jpg
    20180414063348_1.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 239

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Each bannable offence requires valid proof!

If you want the player to get banned from our servers then provide full proofs of what he was doing wrong. For example if he was cheating, we need a demo showing him doing that. If you don't have one then please don't bother posting because there isn't anything we can do at all. For insulting you need to either printscreen a small portion of the chat or at least copy and paste what he said. We will use our logging system to verify if he really acted that way. So trying to get a player banned without him having done anything wrong at all may result in a punishment towards you.

We require a valid proof to ban a player. Chatlog, Screenshots or a player claiming to be breaking rules is unfortunately not enough to get someone banned.

Tutorial on how to record a demo including player info:
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/

Reactions: ///M3Power

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello,

Thank you for answering the request. Next time ill get proof when spectating. I'm sorry I didnt give enough proof. I understand that it could seem like teaming and so on but i understand that they could be playing a joke.

Thank you once again.

Angel DeathKing