Not open for further replies.

YannisBE

25 Sep 2015
Last edited:

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
Hello Yannis. These two screenshots aren't enough evidence to ban the player and as of that the player will not be banned. Next time please provide us with a demo, so we can be sure if the player really is blocking or if it is another case. Thx in advance.

YannisBE

25 Sep 2015
Here is some more from today. He was playing, apparantly blocking again and he pissed someone off (someone called [xXx] or something), then he responded with this

http://www.mupload.nl/img/bqibredh0hb.jpg

and some other bad stuff about happenings Paris

Btw I'm always getting blocked, admins say I have to report blocker, not curse and now a screenshot is not enough ...
I'm not gonna make up a story and lie

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Note: If its something the player writes its a gagrequest, not banrequest. Please wait for KillerSK to handle this one since he already answerd :)

Reactions: KillerSK

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
I have witnessed Reda31 commenting that aswell as )̲̅ҳҲҳ̲̅̅( both has been gagged.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Sophie is right, this should have been posted in a gag request, however it's fine due to it being the same player, and you also commented something about the block situation.

I checked out the players chat-logs, and Reda31's gag for 1 month is fine. But player )̲̅ҳҲҳ̲̅̅('s chat-log ain't that bad, the only bad things from his chat-log was.
2015-11-14 15:10:14 hoffentlich stirbt deine familie.
2015-11-14 15:10:30 i hope, your family die next time.
Which also is bad, but not worth a 1 month gag, so i reduced his gag to 1 day.

Btw. TheAlmighty please don't handle ban/gag requests, that another admin already has been handling, as Sophie said above.
Please wait for KillerSK to handle this one since he already answerd :)
If you have an important input, feel free to write it here or tell the admin who's handling it.

Reactions: KillerSK

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
Hello again Yannis. You should always report a rulebreaker if an admin is not available. However the reason why we cant ban anyone with only those screenshots is because it only shows him standing next to you or on top of you, so we cant say if it is something that happend only for 1 second or if it continued. We cant trust you over him or him over you, nothing personal against you. I personal find it hard to believe that you would just make up a story but again we can only take action when we have clear evidence. That is why we prefer demo's to catch a rulebreaker fair and square. If you record a rulebreaker then we will take action immediately. :)
As you probably know by now these two players have been gagged. Thx a lot for your report and enjoy your day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: YannisBE
Status
Not open for further replies.