Donator
4 Nov 2016
Milky Way
Name: Renaizer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72971631

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 21-11-2016

Reason: Bad Spraylogo

Additional Information: Same spray as Laura's. There was an admin online at the moment I've seen the spray. I've called it, it didn't act against it.
At least some other admin will do it if they see it on the forum.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804197989

Proof: Screenshot

shazzer

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Oct 2014
Hi again, I did speak to Havoc about those sprays and apparently they are given to non-steam players, who acquired the game from that website. I was told not to ban Laura so it seems like this is an exception when it comes to advertising other servers/websites. We can't afford to lose those players I think.

No action will be taken, but thanks for the report.

lol

Donator
4 Nov 2016
Milky Way
Hold on. I just remembered that this guys still has a Steam account therefore he has the option of editing the spray. Now what?

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Hey lol,

This spray is given to non-steam users, who connect using the site as shown on the spray. The spray isn't changeable for non-steam users so it wouldn't be right to ban non-steam users just because they have a default, unchangeable spray.

Thanks for the report,
Lotus

lol

Donator
4 Nov 2016
Milky Way
non-steam users
Well he is a steam user, that's the matter right now. I've got the idea that those non steam users can't change it but the ones with steam?

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Alright i see that he is a steam user which is weird, anyway we don't ban for inappropriate sprays anymore, if an admin sees that spray in game he/she can use banspray. e can't ban sprays unless we're in game with the player in question.

Thanks for your report.

Reactions: lol