Handled Ban Request: † รคtคภ๏† #WildHu & Tiny Thief

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Tirant, 30 Apr 2019.

1. Tirant

Tirant Well-Known Member Donator

Name † รคtคภ๏† #WildHu & Tiny Thief
    SteamID U:1:185824881 & U:1:89402593
    Server Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date April 30th 12:59 CET
    Ban Reason Teaming
    Additional Information
    The demo is very short. I don't know, if you can work with it. They have been standing like this for quite some time and one of the teamers even gave thanks afterwards to his zombie partner.
    Proof Demo

status.jpg 20190430130005_1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Blue™

Blue™ Actually red EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Tech Admin Donator

Will deal with this tomorrow unless another admin beats me to it. Sorry for the wait

Last edited: 1 May 2019
  3. Blue™

Blue™ Actually red EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Tech Admin Donator

Seeing as they probably weren't warned ingame, and from the demo it looked like minor teaming(a zombie could have typed !zstuck to get through the zombie and kill him right away) I believe this is something I would warn for first ingame, and I don't feel like issueing a ban on them for it.

Both of them havn't been banned once yet, however I will remember these 2 names if they were to break the rules more heavily next time.
    Thanks anyways, sorry for the delay
    dbb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.