Handled Ban Request: Roach3558

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Player: Roach3558 - U:1:53798399
Info: Teamkilling on V3 Server around 9.30 pm German Time

Description:
Whenever he plays on this map, he mostly goes to room #4. So he his aware of his actions. First, he acts surprised as if he didn't know what happened. All of sudden, he remembers everything and excuses himself by blaming it on "bugs". But he gave himself away by trying to make up a story: "I did not even jump". Then he threatens and blackmails me, as I tell him that I'll report him. Very mischievous player. Most likely to respond to my request and act "innocent". Demos and Screenshots provided!

1st demo "again": With that jump he couldn't even make it on the next platform. Jump backwards to kill me intentionally and act surprised.

2nd demo "klo": Purposfully doesn't wait, turns around after pressing button and even takes a step towards me.

Proof: Demos + Screenshots
POI: @Roach3558

Screenshot 2018-12-28 21.27.00.png

Screenshot 2018-12-28 21.28.36.png

Attachments

• again.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 230
  • klo.dem
    2.4 MB · Views: 231
Last edited:

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
Of course i will respond about this, first of all you and me both know that 2 elevators in room 4 are buggy so even i didnt jump, you could've killed(same thing happened me before)
In 'again' demo, i was shooting zm, i didnt even see you behind me and jumped and killed you accidentaly, i told this many times to you
In 'klo' demo, I'm a bit guilty because i did press button of elevator knowing you behind me but the reason i did this because you also do the same and never wait me
Also I didn't threatened you but warned you because you teamkilled me on the same elevator before and many times, so after this report, I'm just telling you, if you tk me again, i will report you also

stem

20 Dec 2018
Roach is doing same shit always. Most of players don't like him. Thank you 1infomercial for report. I forget to record him.

Reactions: 1nfomercial

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
Roach is doing same shit always. Most of players don't like him. Thank you 1infomercial for report. I forget to record him.
Quaresma read the rules: 'ONLY the requester of the ban, the admins, and the player that is involved in the ban request are allowed to reply to the thread!'

h1dden

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
Few words about your second demo. It can't be attributed to teamkilling, 1nformecial could see that that action will lead to death and Roach didn't block you in some way to climb the elevator, you just had to wait until the elevator went down again, but anyway, just for notice, if you see that someone doesn't have time to reach spot/elevator etc. just wait him and cover him/her if it's possible (it was possible as i saw in "klo" demo). But about first demo. @Roach3558 as you could see zm was at a fairly safe distance from you and few headhits could save you and 1nformecial without any troubles. Indeed you knew that 1nformecial was behind and you (as you said) know about elevator bug but you not accidentally jumped on him. I don’t know how often you do things like this, try not to do that again or it will entail the punishment. Eventually there is no reason for ban Roach3558 at now regarding this report.