Ban Request: Scootah"

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Thanks your the post! admins will take look on about this case!

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Kiinq.!

I've reviewed both of your demos, the only thing I can see is him blocking 2 players on the first video (he already got banned for this)

I can't see any wallhack nor aimbot.

Thank you for your time.

-Xylon

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Xylon spec him next time when he is playing with p90 and spec someone else with same weapon, you will see the difference. And use sv_cheats 1 and mat_wireframe 1 and watch the demos again.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Xylon and I both watched the 2 demos you provided, both of us with sv_showimpacts and r_drawothermodels. Neither of us saw anything suspicious, it looks far more likely that he was using his map than using wallhack. Myself personally I just don't see any hacks there.

Of course this is still up for discussion, virus was on the fence, and afaik only Xylon, virus and I have reviewed the demos. If any other admin chooses to review the demos and sees anything suspicious, I'm sure we'll talk about it and get back to you with a response. However, at this current moment we simply don't see any hacks.

Good day,
Lotus

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Xylon spec him next time when he is playing with p90 and spec someone else with same weapon, you will see the difference. And use sv_cheats 1 and mat_wireframe 1 and watch the demos again.

Alright, I hate to justify myself that way but listen, I've over 10 years of CS:S experience, spent 4 years in the biggest CS:S community that was existing in the 2007-2011 years, AND the most important part, I was junior-admin at SteamBans, if you're old enough you must know what those guys were doing ?

steambans.jpg

So, if I'm telling you I don't see any sort of cheating, trust me please.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Xylon respect, I didn't know that. For the time I will trust you, but I have the same years of experience and my suspicion didn't came out of nowhere, I just noticed something unusual, you feel it when he shoots you, anyways maybe this two demos weren't enough..

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Xylon respect, I didn't know that. For the time I will trust you, but I have the same years of experience and my suspicion didn't came out of nowhere, I just noticed something unusual, you feel it when he shoots you, anyways maybe this two demos weren't enough..

Well, spotting an aimbot is quite hard as it can be configured in so many ways (I experienced some of them to see how it looked in the past) so, unless he does 100% headshot you can't really prove he does cheat, and that's the problem.