26 Feb 2017
Russia
Name "seaN"
SteamID [U:1:48579842]
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 11:10 17/08/2017

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
Wrote in chat about the block.He didn't respond...Many could not normally play and bad personal stats...So is Jamal, but he did not have time to do the screenshot and demo.
Proof Screenshot

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany

BoMbAsTiK

26 Feb 2017
Russia
Hello, without an Demo or something we cant handle your Ban Request.
A Screenshot is not enough, because it doesnt show if the player stands there just for a Sec or longer.

Next time start an Demo, or contact an Admin Ingame, from the other Server or via Steam.

Some Information about the "Demos" we need for such Ban Requests.
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/
Yes, as long as this is a demo run no longer...Times as many administrators recruited from the street,then follow the order and avoid such a mess on the server...you Need that administrators determined between the time spent on the server so things like that didn't happen...Organize a schedule.I have some cards I didn't know what not to do and I get banned for a screenshot.Where is the justice?You should review their responsibilities.All the best

BoMbAsTiK

26 Feb 2017
Russia
A Screenshot is not enough, because it doesnt show if the player stands there just for a Sec or longer.

Next time start an Demo, or contact an Admin Ingame, from the other Server or via Steam.

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ban-request-zhzhzhlll-lssujaoj.8824/#post-70790

BoMbAsTiK

26 Feb 2017
Russia

this is for you,so you know where enough of the screenshot,and where it is not enough

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Even if a screenshot would be enough so i can punish him you dont even get one so you dont get the Point.

The Link you posted is for an teamkilling request where you can see the name and his position all fine, but for a blocking request you need a Demo.

A schedule is Not possible because all Admins study or go to work so everybody here has his fix times when he can play and when Not. We are doing this Admin job on Voluntary.

And, you started this ban request so you have the proof Obligation.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Because we Need/ want a proof to punish people?
Next Time someone complain against you without any proofs.
Would be Fun to Read that unban request. ;)

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Well, I hope you read this, but you don't provide any proof so how can we ban a guy without any proof ? seriously ? are you 11 years old ?

Or wait, is it your nephew typing instead of you ?

Respect the admins that dedicate their time on the servers and maybe you'll get a bit of respect back.

BoMbAsTiK

26 Feb 2017
Russia
Well, I hope you read this, but you don't provide any proof so how can we ban a guy without any proof ? seriously ? are you 11 years old ?

Or wait, is it your nephew typing instead of you ?

Respect the admins that dedicate their time on the servers and maybe you'll get a bit of respect back.
Look,I hate to waste your precious time because you do not consider it necessary to carry with you this dialogue.I said my opinion and you I do not care!!!I'm in the game nothing is broken,and here too.So shut up on the sidelines and don't fucking lie,dude))) I said my opinion before it was punished,see previous entry.See everything there.And you get banned for screenshots.And here to show off.Can I then ban,but the truth is on my side,it's a see who's registered.And if you think that you're afraid that you're a tall person,I do not care for you!And if you want I explained to you the puppy,then write a personal message.Choose the expression,cunt,I'm 28 years old.