11 May 2018
Switzerland
Name Shemale Bitch
SteamID U:1:103529362
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date May 27th 01:26 CET

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
The first kill on the elevator you're about to witness in the demo was very unfortunate and certainly not intentional. However, after I went down, the player named "Shemale Bitch" entered the elevator. He made himself undoubtedly guilty.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• tk.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 243

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'945
Canadia eh?
I'm very confused as to how roach died at the start of your demo.
Anyways, ye that's a pretty blatant teamkill. He does have a couple other bans but none are for teamkilling so I've given him a 12 hour break in this case.
Thanks for your report,
Lotus

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
I'm very confused as to how roach died at the start of your demo.
If you crouch for a split of a second (by just tapping the crouch button) while standing shoulder to shoulder, it is likely to happen that you get killed (due to moving hitboxes). Analogous to one standing hitbox and one jumping hitbox.

Reactions: Dataworm

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'945
Canadia eh?
Oh dang, never even knew that. That elevator is a real pain :p

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
If you crouch for a split of a second (by just tapping the crouch button) while standing shoulder to shoulder, it is likely to happen that you get killed (due to moving hitboxes). Analogous to one standing hitbox and one jumping hitbox.
I'm pretty sure I didn't press ctrl man but I don't know how did I died there. I thought it's teamkilling and yelled so hard and admin present there kicked Shemale Bitch with a warning.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
@Roach3558 I checked the demo. I don't think that crouching is neccessary, as soon as two people stand inside each other just partially, it can always happen that on of them gets killed. As lotus said the elevator is a big pain and the corresponding admin denied the request to change it back to its previous state (which was another but less painful bug for administration). So all I can say is try to avoid that anyone is getting up on your or inside you in that elevator ;-)

Reactions: Roach3558