Handled Ban Request: ST@F

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Name ST@F
SteamID 76561197991490021
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 17.09.2018 / 03:10 (approx.)

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
Here we go again... clearly blocking...
Proof Demo

Attachments

• demo1.dem
    1 MB · Views: 270

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello and thank you for reporting.
The player has been taken down.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Finny, 4 hours is too less! Normaly such blockers are taken down for 1 day AT LEAST. Give me a solid argumentation why you just took him down for 4 hours. Thanks. (Btw I am judge in real life, I know what I'm doing...)

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
It's his first ban on record. Usually first bans are 1 hour or even 30 minutes when given while the player is on it in game, depending on which rule the player is breaking.
First bans given from ban requests on the forums are more than 1 hour, making it more possible for the player to actually see that he has been banned for breaking a rule. (Since the player might not be in-game when the ban is set.)
So the first bans are from 2 hours to 1 day, when given through a ban request. Depending on the heaviness of the players actions.
In this case, this player was blocking you and one other CT from reaching a camping spot. You fell off twice, then managed to get past the blocker, then went down again on purpose to make it clear that he's also doing the blocking on purpose.
His actions didn't cause too much harm to you or to the other CT, you took like -10 damage by falling off high, so that's how I judge this ban and its length.
If he kept on blocking you till zombies came to your room and got you infected, I would have given the player the maximum ban length he can be given for his first ban with the reason Blocking. (1 day.)
But because the blocking was harmless, and you managed to get past him, I made the decision of giving him 4 hour ban.

Reactions: Lotus

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Thanks Finny, this argumentation is reasonable and therefore will be granted from my side. It's a clear argumentation.