Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Name: SuicideSheep

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101062297

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: -

Reason: Blocking

Additional Information: Idk is it enough or not but in my opinion you can see clearly, he's blocking his Teammates. He's doing it everytime. Everyone knows him as a blocker. Noone got infected because of him in this Vid, but it's just an example what he does everytime. Many people got infected other times because of him, me too. And thats the reason why I recorded him.

Blocking : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2H33mvuFMA

2015-03-08 22:36:48 .gifDuck dich SUICIDE SHEEP= stupid blocker! Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_dust2_64_v1
2015-03-08 22:36:29 .gifDuck dich Suicide sheep du blocker sau Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_dust2_64_v1

2015-03-04 23:10:59 .gifRedux Wycliff (ã£â—•â€¿â—•)㣠suicide thanks for blocking Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_lila_panic_revisited_b4

2015-03-04 00:24:07 .gif<Eidgenosse>๖ۣۜGummiBär suicide stopp blocking! Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_rush_final

2015-02-21 00:52:26 .gif=[O.G.I.G]= Angel DeathKing CRUZ SUICIDE SHEEP BLOCK ME 2 TIMES NOW Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_4way_tunnel_v2

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6FXHT7C91w

Taking out your knife, flashing with your flashlight to a zombie and showing at campers ... for me a signal = attempt to teamkilling. But maybe, the Zm didn't know what he wanted and suicidesheep got infected. Your choice what you do, but he needs a break pls xD..
Thanks PARA.

Proof: Demo

Reactions: Dev1ne

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
hello, due to no rules realy beeing broken here in these two videos, we can not realy do anything at this point, standing in a horde like that people will allways get blocked, even tho it looks like he is doing some extra effort on the blocking part. with the flashing of the light and knife up he didnt teamkill or even stab at the zombie when it ran against him so can not do anything about that either, next time please upload the demos with the request, because the quality on youtube is... well yeah... but thank you for reporting :) and sorry that we can not do anything at this point.

Reactions: 1nfomercial