Ban Request: SuicideSheep

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Name: SuicideSheep

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101062297

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: 21-05-15 22:39:00

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information: First of all, this player got a normal 1 month ban for inappropriate language, but the admin 38 changed it to a commban under the new rules (underhand dealings) because of the favor of an admin, definetly "Para", who has a good relationship with him (proof: the names of Para -> She should deal justly :D)
But I don't agree after that I was offended by him. Just like the players, who get normal bans after insulting stuff, he should get a normal ban too otherwise the players in game will feel justifiable. If now the admins start to argue that the commban is new rule since 3 weeks, it would be inadmissible.
Suicedesheep and his friends "The Purge; MugenInfinite" instulted, but can you explain me why the bans from his friends have remained ? If the admins want to impose the new rule, then they should do it correct, otherwise it is unfair to his friends.
The player got many bans, and as is the rule he won't change his behavior with this commban, so commban is just a childish punishment for him.
He got already many warnings (privat and publicy: by the admin Schobi) before the actually ban and he got his punishment for a month before the new rules were introduced. So according to the old rules, he would get a normal ban.
I demand a normal ban (NOT commban) from you guys for him.
Witness: Easy, Klovn, Schobi, yyy

Proof: Chatlog

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hey karamate and welcome to our Forum.

Well, SuicideSheep has already set up the most time of his ban length (4 days of 1 month left)
He asked me via Steam if he has any chances to getting a gag for the rest instead the ban that he still can play on our Servers.

I contacted Klovn and asked him and he just asked ThirtyEight.
The Admin yyy was not even active atm so ThirtyEight unbanned him and gave him instead 1 month communication ban as you can see it there:
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:101062297&Submit

I am pretty sure all players who else got banned before the comms bans were incoming would get unbanned when they go for it and even ask for an unban!

Have a nice day..
PARA

Reactions: Dev1ne

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Hey Para, Thank you for your answer.
My sixth sense is not wrong again. You are going always under all the imbecility.

He asked you via steam? For which reason is there a forum then? All the players should post an Unban Request, if the player wants to be unbannend.
SuicedeSheep is one of them, who should post a unban request publicly on the forum (and not underhand dealings).

Para, so every player who has a good relationship with an admin, can use the advantages of this contact. So have I understood this correcly that SuicideSheep abuse the relationship with you to get an exception like the commban?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
please tone down the language.
Suicidesheep has had his ban converted in a 1 month comm ban. that's it.

Reactions: Sheyla and Havoc