Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
Name: 'tallica

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thomasloken

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: Today

Reason: Blocking

Additional Information: I was stuck on him so I told him to move like 6 times but he never wanted to

Proof: Screenshot

Report dumb man.png

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I don't see how he could've moved when he was stuck aswell. Where is he gonna go anyways, the place looks very tight.

Invalid report because.
a) You insulted him
b) No demo

Reactions: deadone

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
I insulted him after 4 times because he didn't want to move (and he was able to move, just ignoring me) and in this picture you can clearly see that he could just move a little bit on the right so you just don't want to do your job

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
As you have already been told, just because you think someone else is breaking the rules doesn't mean you are exempt from being punished for breaking the rules as well. He was stuck, and so were you, you provided no demo to prove either of you were stuck or weren't stuck, so there is nothing we can do.

Edit: Constantly insulting admins doesn't help your cause, please refrain from calling all admins lazy shits every time you post, it's getting a tad bothersome

BR, Lotus

Last edited:

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
calling all admins lazy shits every time
But If I say that you do your job correctly I would be lying and peoples hate that so I won't stop that
And why does other peoples are allowed to swear/block and not me? Thats not fair

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
This ban request is dealt with and thus closed. If you would like to complain more about admins please feel free to open the appropriate thread for such a thing.

Good day, Lotus