20180527203046_1.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: Angel DeathKing

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
He has no records yet and if I didn't miss something nobody told him that roofcamping is forbidden. It would be nice if you could point players about their mistake in such cases. He left the server half an hour ago so I can't warn him anymore. Nevertheless he is often playing on our servers so he might be aware of those rules and otherwise a short ban will probably make him realize it.

Reactions: Tommy Tank

Tommy Tank

27 May 2018
United Kingdom
Hello

Firstly i'd like to say Thank you for replying to this Ban request.

He has no records yet and if I didn't miss something nobody told him that roofcamping is forbidden.

Yes I understand what you mean by that, but there is a !rules tab for a reason and all players should look at it first before they play. but yes we should of warned him that it is forbidden.

Nevertheless he is often playing on our servers so he might be aware of those rules and otherwise a short ban will probably make him realize it.

That is also understandable and it is in your power to what you wish to decide. You're the one with powers and the admins are usually right in most circumstances you what you say goes buddy.

Nevertheless, Thank you for taking on my Ban Request once again and i hope you have a lovely week.

Tommy Tank

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I am quite sure that this will be a horrible week for me, but thank you anyway! I wish you a far more pleasant week! :-D

Yeah there are rules, but let's be honest, very less players really check them out in the beginning. When you registered on this forum, have you read all the conditions carefully that you accepted during the registration process?! ;-)
I usually say that most rules are self-explaining like everyone should know not to teamkill or block his mates, so I usually don't require warnings on such ban requests.
However while I love fair play many others just like to win/survive and therefore camp and the place that looks most secure to them. And there are sadly several maps with places where zombies have no chance to ever reach you unless you make a big mistake and those spots are not forbidden yet. So for some players it might not be obvious that camping on the roof is forbidden unless they got told or check the rules.