Name: --wolfteam-- Rain

SteamID: didn't get it

Server: CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Time and Date: 1/01/15 maybe at 20.00 or 21.00

Reason: Teaming

Additional Information:

Proof: Screenshot

Naamloos.png

The picture maybe not clear but they are all from same clan and if you could maybe find the chat log you will see people complaining about it.
Hope it helps

Last edited:

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
hello

i am sorry to say this but we can not ban for teaming with this screenshot as proof, considering this is cbble where is placed is where you land when jumping from the trees, also can not find him in our system without a steam id considering hes name is rain it have many pages of results, did not find the clan on our system either.

next time please record a demo. (type into console the following command: record name_for_demo . when you feel you have sufficient proof type in console: status [will give the players steam id] then type: stop [to stop recording]) the demo can be found in the steam folder (\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike) with the name you gave it while recording then uppload it to the forum while you post a request.

best regards
scarface

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello bastard,

The player you're looking for is RaiN (in the future, you should always get the Steam ID to help us admins not have to go through numerous players in order to find the culprit.
Namely, it was stated before and unfortunately I will have to state it again and with that, disappoint You. Ban requests for rule breaking such as blocking and teaming cannot be evaluated with a screenshot/s. If You can get us a demo of them teaming, we will make sure that they are all punished according to the severity of their misconduct.
I am sorry to disappoint You and I hope that You will get more qualified material in the future.

EDIT: Scarface already replied, so my answer can be valued redundant.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

bastard

30 Dec 2014
Leuven, Belgium
It's no problem but now i know :D and if that clan comes back they will do it again, i hope. Only to bust them.