Handled+ Ban Request: WPL

Bumin Kağan

21 Oct 2018
Name WPL (his real name is QUARESMA he got ip banned and perma banned from his one account)
SteamID STEAM_0:0:453920084
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 30.10.2018 20:16

Ban Reason provoking people and trolling in server. His real name is QUARESMA i have a proof
Additional Information He is upset to me because i reported him everytime when he broke the rules thats why he wanna damage my reputation. last time he made an ban request on me and lied to get me banned. check his chatlog.

Proof Chatlog

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    59 KB · Views: 261
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 201

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Hi,

LOL. I don't know who is QUARESMA. Just saw you when you were cheating. But I couldn't record it unfortunately. Because you left from the server after cheating.

I typed "hellenic its me" I know hellenic from previous map. Check our other conversations. We were killing zombies together in the previous map. Other conversations are "Next yours" or etc.

And can't understand what is your proof?
If you mean "Q." It was an accident because of the my keyword.

Don't waste my time and admin's time also please.
Best regards.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
We're not banning him just for being on the servers currently. If he actually breaks rules then please report but I'm not gonna ban him just for playing on the servers. Whether this is quaresma or not and whether you are tsk or not, I wish you both wouldn't hide behind different names, very annoying.

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Really I don't know who is him or who is tsk.

I was playing on other zombie escaping servers. And then saw your server today finally. like it.

Thank you dear Lotus, I really appreciate it.
I'm not liar or not quaresma dude. As I said before, don't waste my time and admins also.

Best regards,
WPL

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Dude I can literally see you have the same IP as Quaresma, don't be an idiot.
Listen, I do not want to have to go through the process of removing you from the servers, but if you keep pushing it then that is what it will unfortunately come to. Take some time to think about your choices, and come back to our servers when you can act in a calmer manner and not break the rules. You went for a long while with no bans and a small number of gags IIRC, what happened?
Please, try to take this opportunity to improve yourself and follow our rules.

Reactions: Dataworm

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
You will not be banned on sight on the servers, but if you continue to break the rules you will be punished severely.
I hope you understand I'm giving you a last chance here when others would have perhaps punished you harder long ago if they could. I really hope you don't waste this opportunity and make some improvements to the way you behave in-game with your gameplay and chat.
Please don't spoil this opportunity,
Lotus