Banned for bhop script?!?! Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajsmohamed

4 Jan 2013
Hi elite-hunterz, I got banned for no reason that i have bhop script. I have never used a cheat or scripts before!

I just jumped when the guys shot me and then i bhoped for a long time about 3 sec and then i got banned because im good at bhop.

Please unban me because i got no cheat and i really love to play on your servers!

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Thank you for coming to our forum to request an unban.

You got caught using a bunnyhop-script. I was spectating you for a while and was sure that you used a script. And just before I started the demo, I got a message by SMAC that you cheated. By that time I was 100% sure, so I finished the recording and banned you.

SMAC is not always right and we can not follow it with our eyes closed but it's usually right about bhoppers. We can clearly see in the demo that you are jumping without pressing any buttons, and this happens when you use a script, if you had used macro, then we'd seen the jump spammed.

The fact that you came straight here with lies ruined your chance of getting unbanned by me. You can admit what you did and maybe an SPA / HA will unban you.

Best Regards
AlawY

SMAC warning
headhunterz cheat.jpg

ANOTHER DEMO in case you're interested
View attachment head2.dem

P.S I would have unbanned you directly if you just told the truth and promised never to use it again.

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Hmm, that's a hack not a script.

Thanks for linking the map so I could review it, it's a hack. No unban.

Closed.

Last edited:

rajsmohamed

4 Jan 2013
Im honest to you guys that im not having script or cheat but i have nice configs so it it like auto bhop :(

Sorry i promise to take away and delete my config if i could get unbanned from your servers again, please! If you se me with it again you can ban me for perm i promise to you! please just give me a warning!

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
We already told you.

No unban. If you wish to play again you should get a new account.

*Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.