Steam ID STEAM_0:0:563048
Steam Community 76561197961391824
IP address no IP address present
Invoked on 05-04-12 05:04:24
Banlength 10 min
Expires on 05-04-12 05:04:24
Reason Team Killing
Banned by Admin scarface
Banned from Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...
Total Bans 2 (search)
Blocked (1) Mainz 05 Liebe meines Lebens

Hiermit möchte ich mich über den Admin Scarface Beschweren, er hat mich erst zu unrecht gekickt und dann gebant.

Jemand hat Doorclossing gemacht, ich habe die Tür wieder aufgemacht und wurde darauf gekickt.

Als ich wieder reinkam, sagte ich den Admin das ich die Tür wieder aufgemacht habe, darauf folgte ein 10 Minuten Ban.

Dies ist nicht das erste mal das dieser Admin mist baut, ich befolge die Regeln und gebe verstöße direkt hier per Demo bekannt.

Ich bitte den 10 Minuten Ban aus Sourcebans zu löschen und diesen Admin endlich die Rechte zu entziehen.

Hereby I would like to complain about the admin Scarface, he just kicked me unjustly and then baned.

Someone has made ​​Doorclossing, I opened the door again and was kicked out.

When I came back, I told the admin that I've opened the door again, and followed a 10 minute ban.

This is not the first time that the admin crap builds, I follow the rules and give violations right here known by demonstration.

I would like to delete the 10 minutes from Ban SourceBans Admin and this finally to withdraw the rights.

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
you where not kicked for the doorclosing you where kicked for opening the door while a team memmber was standing with hes back to it and got killed from u opening the door therefor you got kicked, just takes a little longer to ban then kick thats why you where able to rejoin the server while the ban was in progress

Last edited:

05er

15 Mar 2012
Stay with the truth, I've just opened the door and was immediately kicked out and baned because I said it

Bleibe bei der Wahrheit, ich habe nur die Tür aufgemacht und wurde direkt gekickt und darauf gebant weil ich es gesagt habe

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
yes you where banned for team killing dont have a key bound to kick for dooropening yet so i apoligise for the missinformation in the kick but my ban is fair

05er

15 Mar 2012
Do not you see it? you have done wrong to a ban.

someone has made ​​Doorclossing not me, I ran out to the knob and the door was opened again after I was kicked out, I told you I jointe new items have just opened the door to you baned me for team killing

You got me so baned like other unjustly, and that's a fact

And you should continue to stay with your assertion, I am all the crap you're here to record and disclose

I am 29 years old and not a small child that you can lie here

Who do you build crap really mean it

Kapierst du es nicht? du hast einen zu unrechten ban durchgeführt.

jemand hat Doorclossing gemacht nicht ich, ich lief darauf zum Knopf und habe die Tür wieder aufgemacht darauf wurde ich gekickt, ich jointe wieder rein sagte dir ich habe nur die tür aufgemacht darauf hast du mich gebant wegen teamkilling

Du hast mich also wie andere zu unrecht gebant und das ist Fakt

Und solltest du weiter bei deiner behauptung bleiben werde ich jeden mist den du machst aufzeichnen und hier bekanntgeben

Ich bin 29 Jahre alt und kein kleinkind das man hier belügen kann

wen du mist baust stehe dazu

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
my ban will stand. it doesnt matter for your ban if someone closed the door for anyone, only thing that matters for your ban is that you did open the door and you did let the zombies in for a teamkill

05er

15 Mar 2012
that's a lie I have no teamgekillt

Why are you lying around here? yet to stand the crap did you do

Do I now every time your utilization of the admin right to post here and every time on the server who you are because you make a demo to the people here illegally and banst kickst?

Sorry but you're a liar does not even stand by his fault.

Issue is settled for me.

I recommend this admin time to withdraw the right here, is not the first time makes the scarface crap

das ist gelogen ich habe keinen teamgekillt

Warum lügst du hier rum? stehe doch dazu das du mist gemacht hast

Muss ich jetzt jedesmal deine ausnutzung der adminrechte hier posten und jedesmal wen du auf dem server bist eine demo machen da du zu unrecht hier die leute banst und kickst?

Sorry aber du bist ein Lügner der nicht einmal zu seinen fehler stehen tut.

Thema ist für mich erledigt.

Ich empfehle mal diesen Admin hier die rechte zu entziehen, ist nicht das erste mal das scarface mist macht

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
as a admin i have no profit from lying or banning unfair i as everyone here am here to keep the game good and maintain the servers free from teamkillers, cheaters and all that do not follow the rules of the server!

i ban from what i see and i saw a teamkilling and u got banned!

05er

15 Mar 2012
You use your right from wrong, and this is not the first time, shortly after you've kicked me just because afk though I was running

I ask again now that the admin right to remove due to utilization, he is lying and bant for no reason the people down and he kicks people without reasonable

Falsch du nutzt deine rechte aus und dies nicht zum ersten mal, kurz danach hast du mich einfach gekickt wegen afk obwohl ich am laufen war

ich bitte nun nochmals diesen admin die rechte wegen ausnutzung zu entfernen, er lügt und bant ohne grund die leute runter auch kickt er leute ohne sinn

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Oh god, i can't even understand that you take your time to discuss this "10" minutes ban... You're free to play now, then do it!
Scarface did nothing wrong.

05er

15 Mar 2012
clearly he has done something wrong, he has a ban on illegally distributed and that he often makes with another, to me it's not about the 10 minute ban me it's the admin of this crap just builds

klar hat er was falsch gemacht, er hat einen ban zu unrecht verteilt und dies macht er öfters auch mit anderen, mir geht es nicht um den 10 minuten ban mir geht es das dieser admin nur mist baut

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Wait for Ha/Spa to take care of this, however i don't think anything will happen since he didn't do anything wrong.

05er

15 Mar 2012
so he has me kicked for afk while I was in the game to run on, this admin has already built several crap but ok, I'll absofort always who scarface on the server is a demo run this will indeed be long, but otherwise you can not even prove that the admin abusing his right

deshalb hat er mich auch gekickt wegen afk obwohl ich im spiel am laufen war, dieser admin hat schon mehrfach mist gebaut aber ok, ich werde absofort jedesmal wen scarface auf dem server ist eine demo starten diese geht zwar dann lange aber anders kann man ja nicht beweisen das der admin seine rechte missbraucht

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Wahrscheinlich die einzig sinnvolle Lösung für dieses Dilemma. Es steht Aussage gegen Aussage und mir scheinen beide vertrauensvoll.

Probably the only solution for this dilemma which makes sense. It's his word against hers and both appear to be confident.

05er

15 Mar 2012
Player scarface

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:26946377
Steam Community 76561198014158483
IP address NO 89.162.40.149
Invoked on 17-08-11 08:08:22
Banlength Permanent (Unbanned)
Unban reason No demo,lucky boy^^
Unbanned by Admin floyd
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Aimbot
Banned by Admin floyd
Banned from Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (3) scarface, scarface, scarface

admin but this was sometimes due to perma baned aimbot now and then someone admin here?

I stand by my assertion that the admin just builds crap and people wrongly kicks and bant.

I also think it's not very trusting a cheater set as admin

dieser admin wurde aber mal perma gebant wegen aimbot und nun ist so jemand admin hier?

ich bleibe bei meiner behauptung das dieser admin nur mist baut und leute zu unrecht kickt und bant.

ich finde es auch nicht sehr vertrauensvoll einen cheater als admin einzustellen

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
tbh i have never used a cheat or hax for any steam games and they knew about that previous ban when they hired me. i have no reason to "attack" you personaly for the teamkill i saw you do... i just keep the servers clean when i can and help the people that play fair

05er

15 Mar 2012
I would now say ^ ^

I've been frequently noticed people just like you for no reason and kickst banst just because they were complaining because of you.

now you're trying to lie to you to justify

wiegesagt I will now always who you are on the server in the background make my video program to run until I can prove your right as you are abusing

Würde ich jetzt auch behaupten ^^

Ich habe dich schon öfters beobachtet wie du leute einfach ohne grund kickst und banst nur weil diese sich wegen dir beschwerten.

jetzt versuchst du mit lügen dich zu rechtfertigen

wiegesagt werde ich jetzt immer wen du auf dem server bist im hintergrund mein videoprogramm laufen lassen bis ich beweisen kann wie du deine rechte missbrauchst

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
i sometimes kick people who are in idle channel to make room on the server... but have fun harrasing me as a mod

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
This is getting riddiculous about a 10 minute ban....i think scarface didnt do anything wrong and you should calm down a bit 05er. Can someone lock this thread as its getting quite pointless...

Last edited:

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
ur correct admin;x its been ridic from the beginning...

Last edited: