Best weapon for hunting in CSS Zombie Mod!

So,which truly is the best weapon for hunting?

• Total voters

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
I saw a fellow player asking this question in the shoutbox and decided to see what the rest of y'all opinions are.

I got the big picture through the shoutbox,but thought about it and said why not vote for it?

deezer

1 Jul 2023
TMP all the way to the hunt... M249 a close second.. but not sure about M3 unless you are very good with aiming at the head with it

I will not say a single word about autosnipers.

Reactions: sxmity

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
Gonna keep a close eye on the poll to see who to stand behind lol. Sg552 & M4A1 head taps are ridiculous so my preference goes to those two.

ump goes bumbumbumbum.jpg

Gragora

20 May 2023
Balkans
P90- good weapon to hunt and keep into control. Has lots of ammo, it can 1 clip a 3.6k zombie only head or 3-4 clips body and head combined.
Galil- ik it maybe sounds weird and such , but this riffle rocks sometimes due to the impresive 157 dmg headshot. It shoots and has quite of knockback.

Reactions: deezer

Gragora

20 May 2023
Balkans
P90- good weapon to hunt and keep into control. Has lots of ammo, it can 1 clip a 3.6k zombie only head or 3-4 clips body and head combined.
Galil- ik it maybe sounds weird and such , but this riffle rocks sometimes due to the impresive 157 dmg headshot. It shoots and has quite of knockback.
Correction about the glail/ idf, it does 112 dmg head but it can still one clip into a zombie