Changes to ScoutKniveZ By Elite-HunterZ |FastDL, RANK, RPG, CSSDM| please?

Should adrenaline be removed from the rpgmenu?

• Total voters

Joakim

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Nov 2013
Bodø - Norway
Hey!!! i dont know if anyone agree or everyone agree on this.

But the "andrenalin" in the RPGuppgrade pannel.......

I would LOVE if you could make a vote or SOMETHING like that to get it removed.

Best Regards! Joakim :)

Reactions: mohan711

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Well i'm not a big fan of the adrenalin either, but it's a benefit ingame aswell as everything else, such as hp, armor, regen, vampire. Stealth doesn't work at the moment, but i think that was worse.

Can you perhaps say why you want it removed?

Joakim

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Nov 2013
Bodø - Norway
Well cus its a uppgrade that make you super fast and that way you can easily HUG others in duel, and thats just anoying.. when you dont have it you're self IMO

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I've made a poll to this thread, to see what the other players think about it. Even though "yes" will get more votes, it doesn't mean it will be removed, as i don't even know for sure if it's possible.

Mafia

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Nov 2013
Sweden, Göteborg
I voted yes due to that the adrenaline is just annoying, it aint no skills in it whatso ever, it get's more difficult for new players to gain any levels/killing a player that has bought it etc, but that's just my oppinion.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Voting yes, this is absolutly annoying when you're a low level...

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Voting yes, this is absolutly annoying when you're a low level...

Well it's Also annoying to play as newbie with 100 hp vs ranked players with 500 hp. But that's the way it is when there's rpgmenu.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Well it's Also annoying to play as newbie with 100 hp vs ranked players with 500 hp. But that's the way it is when there's rpgmenu.

Yes but atleast I can double headshot them quite easily, while with adrenaline they just run away and come back 5 seconds after with 500hp and just kill me :)

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
I have chosen the vote no. The reason why I am doing this is as of the following:
The first point is, nobody here is gonna argue with that rpg is fair. :b Rpg servers are always "unfair" that is what makes it worth struggling for. Our skills will only improve when we got the odds against ourselves. When we are low lvl we will ofc have a harder time against people with higher lvls. So for a "newbie" with 100 hp no vamp, no regen, no nothing it is gonna be a challenge to fight with a high lvl which has maxed everything out. Even if we do remove adrenaline it is still "unfair". However adrenaline makes it fun (in my opinion), and makes it harder to hs twice in a row when the other player has max adrenaline.
The second point, and also the most important for the people who still thinks that adrenaline is way to unfair, is we got VERY FEW rpg skills to choose between EVEN NOW. I mean, medic works 50 % of the time at the highest, regen ammo never works anymore, stealth has NEVER worked, armor doesn't do a single thing at all, means regen armor is also useless. Which means we ONLY got 5 rpg skills to choose between. Health, vampire, regen, longjump and adrenaline. The first 4 mentioned are something there is in EVERY rpg server, means they are standard rpg skills. If we remove adrenaline, we only got 4 rpg skills. That for me doesn't sound appealing at all. I mean instead of removing adrenaline, why not put more and different rpg skills in the game, and make the other skills work as well. I totally disagree with the idea of a removal of adrenaline.

Reactions: deadone and Kyle

Kyle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Dec 2013
I don't have a problem with adrenaline, i think it's more challenging in duels and makes it more fun in my opinion. Rpg is always unfair, there are always gonna be different lvls with different hps. Low lvls will gain more xp from killing higher lvls anyway. And adrenaline is usefull in ganging situations. I wouldn't want adrenaline to be removed, but i wouldn't mind it only going to a certain lvl. Like only lvl 5 instead of 10, if that is possible. Or make it so its more expensive, like an extra 30 credits or something per lvl.