-Corrupt Admin Maxgs - Unban Request CundA.

THUG

21 Jan 2013
Unban requests:

name:CundA.
steam id:STEAM_0:0:61590222
reason of the ban: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info./ind...rch=STEAM_0:0:61590222&advType=steamid&Submit
why u should be unbanned:
Hello, I'm totally clean, and I got banned by maxgs for using a autohotkey, well. This is totally bullshit, maxgs is just corrupt, only because I'm beter than him in bhop, well as you see he does not even have a demo, there you see he just ban me, because he hates me, you know I know him 1 year from your Servers, and he spec'd me all the time, to see if I have hack, please unban me, because Maxgs banned me for no reasons, i'm playing with a mouse, not with autohotkey or something other Shit.

only admins can reply, please do not spam/flame/bump else you will be infracted

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I uploaded the demo alredy you can download it from here http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist

Now calling me corupt isn't that nice because i always suspected you in cheating and had a good reason for that http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=cunda&Submit=

Now the reason why i permanetly banned you because you denied that you were using something while plugin shows that your jump button is being spammed like crazy.

SInce you told me that you were using a 5 euro mouse i assumed you were using autohotkey you denied that too.

Ban stays unless HA decides otherwice.

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Please don't come to our forum and accuse our admins of corruption, it won't start good for you.

also please wait for Maxg's reply about this.

Thx, SOUR

THUG

21 Jan 2013
And you see this as autohotkey? dude, this is totally normal bhop with the mouse, lets see what the other admins will say/ players.

Maxgs, stop talking Shit, I'm not using any script, this is totally normal bhop, autohotkey is not like that, google it, please you do not have a clue of something and just banning people which you hate

With autohotkey you can't get this boost like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
"only admins can reply, please do not spam flame//flbump else you will be infracted"

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Well cunda, youre right!
There is no autohotkey script.
My bunnyhop looks same.

THUG

21 Jan 2013
Yeah thanks, I know bro I do not use any scripts..

Could I get unbanned, please?

Last edited by a moderator:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Please wait for further input and do not spam the thread, you can edit your reply.

Best Regards
AlawY

THUG

21 Jan 2013
Yeah, but what happends now, does my ban stays for no reasons, or what? When do I get unbnanned, I want to play..