Crack, Seyfuddin & Karmate

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
Here are some proofs. Karmate (Schickeria) was swearing, Crack destroyed my barricade and Karmate (Schickeria) was also using a bunnyhop script. Seyfuddin also muted "Kalschnikowa and Kiinq" without any reason. I dont know why Seyfuddin or Crack dont ban Karmate (Schickeria) with his bunnyhop script. They are admins and dont comply their duty. They saw that he is using a bunnyhop script, but nothing happens. If another admin joins, they tell Karmate (Schickeria) that there is an Admin, he turns off his script than, or why is his bunnyhop suddenly like a noob if an admin joins? Crack is always spec when another admin joins, too. This is very strange, but look at the Demos and the Screenshot. Enough said.

Attachments

• ajdugqiduux.png
    ajdugqiduux.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 401
  • destroy.dem
    4.9 MB · Views: 343
  • karmate.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 315

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
Welcome again in our Forum.

Ive seen the demo and you can clearly see, that im not destroying your barricades. I just want to camp with you there, because its one of the best camper spots if you'r alone or together with a ct. After shooting down the box i was trying to put it like it was before again, but i failed and i apologized after getting caught by the zombies. Please tell me now, what you are trying here ? Are you jealous because me and seyfuddin have adminrights ? Its rly ridiculous to tell here in the forum several times that we are abuser,teamer, bad players and everything else.

About the insultings from karmate: We have silenced you, your friend (kiinq) and karmate, because to an argument belongs always more than one guy and you and your friend were annoying like hell and we warned you many times but you were still going on. "Crack is always spec when another admin joins,too" are you serious man ? im playing over 4 hours per day and im not always on spec because an admin joins the server ? there is always a second admin with me on the servers im not always alone so pls stop propagate fantasies.

To the "bunnyhop script" or how ever you are calling that. This looks more than a "macro" which isnt directly a bunnyhop script its a advantage against other players and its forbidden on our server. Ive told him many times that he should turn that off and he sweard that he did that and i was believing him and thought i dont need to control that every single minute. Lets wait about other inputs and the dicission from the HA's.

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Omg there it Starts again.. Are you kidding us? This is the third post from you two guys in less than one week... I don't know what problems you two have but I hope advaldo or any other headadmin can clear this topic now, because it starts to annoy me!

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
Sure, than show me a screen or another proof where we annoyed you? You have no arguments and no reason to mute us. Hating isnt a reason to mute us, so dont abuse your adminrights please. You only want to safe Karmate, can you tell me why his bunnyhop is suddenly so bad that he cant jump 2 times in a row when another admin (beside you and seyfuddin) joins your server? Can you explain that? Advaldo noticed that, too, so don't try to kid us. We know what is going on and we have proofs, you have no proofs for the things you said. And seyfuddin why are you trying to provocate us? After every single kill of me or kiinq you write "hahaha" and always your eX-Clan starts this provocation. Why? You are admins, so why are you triying to provocate as an admin? Can you explain this, too? Karmate and Crack did the same, especially karmate swears to us and nothing happens, but if we write something in the chat, which has nothing to do with you and your ex-clan you mute us directly. How I said, hating isnt a reason to give your aggressions free reign. Sorry for you, but you two can't avoid with your adminrights well and we feel also disturbed, too.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
just wanted add some;

Let me tell you this guys to all of you...., yesterday i was also ingame, and the next time when i see you, and karmate, start argue about what ever "like 2 little girls" i will ban you both,i really dont care about wich clan your in or even if your clan/team mates or what ever, or what happend in the past, i would like to say to you guys: get over it, 2013 starts soon ;p so happy 2013 and dont forget to leave your fingers attached to your hand after the fireworks: so you guys can play again,
so next time your ingame snitch, have fun instead of bitch fights ingame with karmate.

greetings,

got blunt.

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
Why only admins from the eX-Clan commenting our posts? This is very conspicuous. You guys write extra "i will ban you both etc." but if the situation arrived where you should ban both, you would ban only us and not your clanmates. We will see what niko will say about this.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
The other admins arn't posting because it has nothing to do with us, and we have a rule, "stay between the admins you talk about and spa and ha" rest of us are suppose to stay out of this, just wanted to make that clear :)

SNITCH47

25 Dec 2012
Of course it has to do something with you! You should pay attention to them, because they (Crack, Seyfuddin and the rest of the eX.-Clan) do what they want. If we argue with member of the eX.-Clan where admins are member too, its clear that they will be only against us, so other admins should check who is right and who not.