Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Hey!

When i make maps i always add EH logos all over them in case someone wants to use our maps, then we still get free advertising.
I have made a few basic logos myself, but they are… basic. SO! I would love to use some logos made by the community in the maps we make. You do not have to be admin or anything to post a logo here.

NB. This is only for map use only, not an official eh logo.

Here are a few things to keep in mind:

- Creativity & cleverness is always better than quality! Meaning, you don’t have to be the grandmaster of photoshop.
- Make something with this: ” Ξн ” or “ Elite-Hunterz ” in it.
- If you are going to have the web address, use “ www.elite-hunterz.info “. Its shot, clean and easier to remember.
- You want your own signature on it? That is ok, but make it in the bottom right or left corner & not too big. Like real artists do ;)
- Depending on the logo. Make it transparent and a .png file if you can. You can even summit a transparent one and one with your own background.
- Dont compress the file. I wouldnt mind downloading an image of 243MB, that is fine by me ...as long as its good :p
- Make the logo BIG! Maybe 1024x1024 or 1024x512? Because it’s easier for me to downscale than to upscale an image.

Some examples (you may have seen them around):

c4579d1483.png 8dcd7998f7.png
00a9d26c93.png 2d90ea2e63.png

And here are a picture of fatty, that anyone can do whatever they feel like doing to it. And 1 example:
fatty.png c0dc511fee.png <-- example

I hope some of you want to submit your contributions here, as many as you want :)

Last edited: