9 Jan 2023
Belgium
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Aftershock

SteamID STEAM_0:0:22578939

Ban/Gag reason Banned spray

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Earlier today admin LuK banned my spray. I'm not entirely sure why because while I did search the chat for a message or warning, I couldn't find any. However since the spray in question was of a nude lady, I assume the reason is along the lines of excessive nudity.

To my understanding, the general rule of thumb when it comes to sprays with nudity is that nudity is okay, as long as it's not vulgar and shows no genitals. The spray that landed me the ban followed those guidelines as the lady's genitals were more than censored with a fatty's head. Therefore I believe this ban was not correct.

Whatever the verdict may be, I'll plainly agree to not use this particular spray again since an admin took offence.

Thank you.

LuK

GoFree Admin
12 Oct 2022
Denmark
I'm sorry that I did not see u write in chat afterwards, but I did warn u about it (and banned it the round after).
In all you're correct it did not show any genitals, therefor I will unban ur spray.
My apologies for the inconvenience.

Happy Hunting
LuK ♛

Reactions: K4marad

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
I'm sorry that I did not see u write in chat afterwards, but I did warn u about it (and banned it the round after).
In all you're correct it did not show any genitals, therefor I will unban ur spray.
My apologies for the inconvenience.

Happy Hunting
LuK ♛
Hello Lukaz, not a problem :)

I must have missed the warning as there's no chance I would purposefully ignore your message. I'll flag down an admin next time I'm on and refer to this thread.

Reactions: K4marad