16 Jul 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name BooMz
SteamID STEAM_0:1:527585540

Ban/Gag reason Disconnecting as the last zombie / Ruining the gameplay
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hello Junior,

Yesterday you have banned me for 'Disconnecting as the last zombie / Ruining the gameplay' and I have not done it on purpose and here is why: I disconnected a few seconds later after I got infected, because I saw there was an Error on my game called 'Red Dead Redemption' and wanted to check when the game finished downloading because it was downloading for a long time on my PS4 so I restarted the download and after that I joined your server 5 minutes later and played a couple of minutes and than left your server to watch a movie called 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' and when I came back to play on your server again I saw I was banned. Sorry for letting this happen. Next time I will be more careful when leaving your server.

Regards,

BooMz

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
I told the other admins about it and I was sure you would challenge (again)

Be aware that disconnecting as the last zombie, randomly returns another zombie player. Which annoyed some of them because they were hunting you.

And again, that's not what bothered me, I don't care, everyone can disconect when they want. What bothered me is that you come back, the next round, quite calm, like nothing happened

Rejoining is forbidden (we repeat it enough..) and whatever the reason (That's why I added "any absurd reasons" to my bind)
Anyway each player caught in the act, can tell us anything, the Martians have come, and threaten to kill my dolphin if I don't retry..

You should know that we also have the "!specme" command which will make you a spectator at the end of the round / when you die

Coming to challenge a ban, once it's over, is a funny way to go.

Your ban has already expired