Burlaks2

18 Feb 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Burlaks

SteamID STEAM_0:1:753291720

Ban/Gag reason Unban spray

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I did not single fking time get wurn about spray complains . Use ut since day one. 0 Lisnn 0 single deim time any complain . 0 . Now it is ban cuz some deim admin have good mind fantasys. IN my point of way if 1 monkay stands behind other who is lay down - it dose mean absolutly nothing ! Meanwhile a man kiss other man and AMDINS literaly pint thay deim fking EYES on it is mpre than OKEY. You guys are amazing .

Burlaks2

18 Feb 2023
Explain me. What Admin do see wrong in this and how this can be more wrong or bad about man kissing other man?

Burlaks2

18 Feb 2023
If Admin even can explain me why he did bun it on good reason and not wurn me not single time . i can put a fking list who i had show my spray. NOT a single one admin say hey lisnn it is not ok. and today i do not even know what brave admin got in his fantasy wrong about it? I have saw today multiple times ADMINS point thay deim eyes in Man kissing other Man and just turn around . In my eyes this is normal spray with 0 bad anything going on . i can youtube National Geographic channel where age limitation is 6 at age to watch it and i can from heart say it will be more staff than this deim spray where for some fking reason some ADMIN fantasys switch in and see bad . Or i got this all in wrong way ? I really from heart and civilization 21st fking century souls in this fking world - i can not see where sensitiviy comes in about this fking spray . fking really....

Burlaks2

18 Feb 2023
also i want to say as last - if for any some reason it is stil bad after 2 or 3 fking MOUNTHS i use it in endles fking times in front of EVERY SINLGE FKING ADMIN HERE and sudnely it is ban. fking WOW! i am okey and if need change it i can easy do it but i want admin name who ban it so i can diss him her for rest of time . I can change it with 0 problems but it not must be how GAMERS shoud change sprays in this way . Such a fking disapoint

Burlaks2

18 Feb 2023
I feel as it old fosily mindset and admin who forgets it is a game - i feel in chest to take game serious and forget to relax and forget life problems cuz amdins here is low level in any kind of tlaking Humor . i had asked in group where is 70 peoples- 0 fking one has sayed o ye it must stay ban but what so ever . I change this spray in game and if again you want see it is any kind of -you love this word- PROVOKE- even i feel fking provoke for poor dession but yeah it is a admin versus me . I woud be thankfull for unban spray cuz it is now change . sorry for not understanding 80 at age mindset here in fking game .. so sorry

Attachments

• new burlaks spray.jpg
    new burlaks spray.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 40

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Wow, let me first tell you that you're doing it the very wrong way, whether it's spam in the shootbox and spam in your unban request... advice, stay respectful and calm, it can only be advantageous to you here.
Not necessary to spam reply, use edit when you want to write more

Now to come to your spray, I don't know who banned your spray and I don't really care, if the admin decided to ban it, that's because it didn't match the server rules for him
Just out of curiosity, could you show the spray that got you spray banned

Here is the spray I just unbanned, in the future if you want to change the spray, make sure it suits the server's rules

1676759007541.png

There's no point in getting upset here, in game too, really take this advice into account, see you soon on our servers !

Last edited:
Reactions: Woozu

Burlaks2

18 Feb 2023
Thank you . In rules is nothing say monkay can not stand behind other monkay . Thank you for advises and i use to react to ''hot head'' . i understood you do not care who ban it same as i do not care waht was wrong in admins fantasy world .