Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Cc.RyDeR

Cc.RyDeR

7 Aug 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Cc.RyDeR
SteamID STEAM_0:0:12202226

Ban/Gag reason Barricade/roof destroying for other ct's.
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hallo,
Ich wurde eben bei Office von einem Admin"matablue" gebannt wegen Barricade/roof destroy for other cts und hab nichts gemacht, bzw. ich hab keine Ahnung was ich falsch gemacht haben soll ?? War in der Toilette und wurde plötzlich gebannt ?
ECHT TOLL. Wäre toll wenn jemand antworten könnte was ich falsch gemacht haben soll??
Danke

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
@Blue™
translation:

Hello,
I have been banned recently by an admin "matablue" for barricade/ roof destroying for other cts but I didn't do anything. I don't know what I have done wrong?? I was in the toilet and then suddenly I got banned. Very nice. Would be awesome if someone can tell me what i have done wrong??? Thank you

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
There was a ban request on a couple of players today that was destroying a certain roof on the map called azdue that causes the whole spot to become next to useless, you were one of them and you appeared in 2 demo's and one you did destroy it and the other one you tried to destroy it just as the zombies were coming to kill you, so the teammates under you would die fast after aswell.

To remind you what spot I'm talking about you can see this picture https://i.imgur.com/Re7kAKq.jpg

If you have anything to say or want to apologize for I'm waiting for your statement before I leave a final post

Reactions: easy

Cc.RyDeR

7 Aug 2020
Hello Blue.
All right. Now I know what it's all about. I thought I had done something wrong in the Map Office? Ok if it is forbidden to open this area, then I will not do this anymore. I thought so the players will be more animated to hunt rather than camp. I apologise for that.

Reactions: easy

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
That's understandable however it does still count as barricade breaking, always gonna be people that prefers to camp instead of hunting.

You havn't been banned for over a year, so try to keep it that way please, you've been unbanned for now and thanks for handling this like an adult, I'm sorry for not answering this request earlier as my sleep schedule is very off and I just woke up.
Unbanned & happy huntin

Reactions: Cc.RyDeR and easy

Cc.RyDeR

7 Aug 2020
Hello Blue,
Of course i will respect this. Thx for unban me and iam pleased that our communication has been so positive.
I hope you get more time to sleep :)