Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: chibre

chibre

28 Dec 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name The Creamer, Free Creamy ...

SteamID STEAM_0:0:6645888

Ban/Gag reason I would like to decrease the ban

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hi everyone. I was banned for 3 months. I find it long. Indeed, we were playing on the map, I was blocked at some point by cans, I tried to unlock myself without succeeding. I had to shoot at the cans to get off and I put the cans back on so as not to penalize the team. I immediately informed the team that it was me and that I apologized for that. I would like you to be able to reduce my ban to a few days because sincerely I didn't want to destroy to penalize the team but to unblock myself..

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
Dear Chibre,

According to your claim, I would like to remind you that before I banned you this wasn't the first time you destroyed the barricades before a couple of rounds you kept destroying the barricades and kept saying sorry, the moment I banned you that moment you were not blocked by anyone yet you destroyed the barricades which caused everyone killed by zombies including myself,

Even other admins in-game were giving warnings but you choose to break the rules.

It's up to Special Admins/Head Admins to decide the rest.

chibre

28 Dec 2021
I remember very well this moment you are talking about, and no it was not me who destroyed the barricades, I was in the room and I died by your side. Another player did this. As much as I take responsibility for once destroying a barricade in a forehand, but at the time it wasn't me. Do as you feel.

Icône de validation par la communauté

chibre

28 Dec 2021
and remember, I kept being blocked by chairs and tables and I always asked the administrator to move me ^^

Icône de validation par la communauté

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
I remember very well this moment you are talking about, and no it was not me who destroyed the barricades, I was in the room and I died by your side. Another player did this. As much as I take responsibility for once destroying a barricade in a forehand, but at the time it wasn't me. Do as you feel.

View attachment 15016
Since I am Admin I never punished anyone until he/she breaks the rules, If you accept your mistake then I might reduce your length otherwise Ban stays.

and it was you, I saw you destroying the barricades not once but a couple of rounds!

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
As agreed Ban length has been revised!

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
You're welcome make sure to follow the rules from now on :)