Handled# [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: chibre

chibre

28 Dec 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Est ce que saucey c'est trompé ?

SteamID 76561197973557504

Ban/Gag reason Sry !

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Sophie, I know it was you who banned me. I'm sorry, I know I blocked without doing it on purpose, as I said I play a lot of rush and move a lot so I may block without doing it on purpose. Then I was slapped but I couldn't block anyone because an admin blocked me in the map. you can see i play not camp a lot, so ban me for that...

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hi again!
As i wrote in the faulty abusereport, you blocked twice, I slapped you and warned you, and then tried to teamkill by nading zm's into teammates, another admin (Soup) saw this as well. The ban will stay unless a SPA/HA says otherwise.

chibre

28 Dec 2021
I understand, I do not question your point of view, quite the contrary. I'm just saying that I'm very playful, and that I don't camp. I get blocked all the time and it makes me angry, but even if I block it's either involuntary or I can't do anything better, I can't say anything more.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
everyone plays the same game and has to deal with situations such as being accidentally blocked. that doesn't give you the right to "get angry" and break our rules on purpose.
If this were your first time breaking our rules it'd probably be another story, but as @Soph mentioned this is definitely not your first time, hence the longer ban.

Reactions: Shez and Soph

chibre

28 Dec 2021
I know I shouldn't have called Titan an idiot but he was just blocking me, and we're all human, I reacted like this...

chibre

28 Dec 2021
I really like the moments with you, it feels good, the goal is to have fun, not to piss off others, be indulgent, I'm just too emotional.