Denied [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Chicken_Wang

Chicken_Wang

31 Aug 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Chicken_Wang

SteamID 76561198055629534

Ban/Gag reason Everyone was telling this guy happy birthday, and I simply said as a joke "Happy birthday n1gga" im an African American and i've seen others use that word before, but with no warning, at all, I got perma gagged and I feel thats a bit excessive considering the context of the situation. I didnt use the hard R, and it was clearly meant to be friendly. I could have sworn it said I was gagged for 30 minutes but its been all day and I still can't speak, for a first time offense, this is pretty crazy.

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I feel it's valid because this was my first offense on the server, again Im black and I meant no harm by it other than a joke, and even the guy who it was aimed for said "Ty" so no feelings were hurt at all. And third, no warning at all. I didnt even user the hard R, I used it with the "A" in an obvious joking, friendly matter. If it was that serious even given that context; I feel a warning could have been applied, not a straight up perma gag if thats the case. This happened on Elite Hunterz Zombie gamemode.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You are not permanently muted but your mute will last for 1week.

Racial slurs are not allowed on our server regardless of who you are.

Please be mindful of this in the future.

The gag will remain as is.