Donator
21 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name CMETAHA

SteamID 76561198346628690

Ban/Gag reason Teaming

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hello all dear admins and admin K1n who banned me for no reason.
I was playing on rush_final map and got warned in a couple with another player to not teaming
I wasn`t teaming and wrote to admin to explain where and when i teamed cause warning was for no reason.
Next i wasn`t got any answer from admin.
About 4-5 minutes later i was just walking on the map as zombie and just chilling, even not playing, just jumping from box to box and etc and at this moment i was banned for teaming.
Please lift my punishment cause its really unreasonble and i wasn`t teaming 100%

Last edited:

K1n

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
22 Jun 2022
First thing I'm sorry about the long ban I had a mistake your ban will more shorter second thing you were teaming with Bugatti on map rush final where the teleport was I spactated both of you and you weren't killing each other until another player killed you and again sorry about that mistake! And also you were warned by another admin couple times and the reason why it took so long for the ban its because that bug with your bans list it showed me you were banned for 2 weeks

Last edited:

CMETAHA

Donator
21 Jun 2022
First thing that i will tell you is i have been warned by another admin for teaming in ABOUT 1 WEEK AGO . NOT BEEN WARNED AT THAT DAY when you banned me and even yesterday.
That warning 1 week ago was not for teamkilling, i have not ruining gameplay, i just was a "friendly" zombie. I dont see nothing bad about that to be "friendly zombie" sometimes.
Second thing about your "proof" of my teaming. I was zombie and i was killed. I revived, become a human and by good fortune i quickly have got to teleport platform on rush_final where was 3 AFK zombies with player named Bugatti. Sure as any smart player i will not shoot them to not get infected. And after that another zombie appeared on teleport platform and knifed me.
That wasn`t teaming dear @K1n.
And you banned me for no reason. You are really abused your admin power and made the wrong decision. You need to know that your ban really abused me.
I have not ruined gameplay and have not bring inconvenience to other players when i wasn`t shooting zombies ON TELEPORT PLATFORM in purpose to not get infected.
And also you need to know that because of your wrong decision i had to create new Steam account and waste money for buying another copy of CSS to continue playing.
I live in Ukraine and you know the situation in my country. And even in this situation i donated some money for this awesome server with awesome admins and people in it.
And now, unfortantly, i understand that better was to donate to server that money that i wasted for buying new copy of CSS on steam. But because of your wrong decision i cant do it.
Please lift my punishment fully and dont make wrong decision`s in future.
Thank you.

Last edited:

CMETAHA

Donator
21 Jun 2022
First thing I'm sorry about the long ban I had a mistake your ban will more shorter second thing you were teaming with Bugatti on map rush final where the teleport was I spactated both of you and you weren't killing each other until another player killed you and again sorry about that mistake! And also you were warned by another admin couple times and the reason why it took so long for the ban its because that bug with your bans list it showed me you were banned for 2 weeks
And to be onest i dont believe that u made this by mistake. You know it good too that it wasn`t a mistake.

K1n

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
22 Jun 2022
You dont have to believe it was a mistake but anyways you ban is more shorter you will be able to play today

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Stepping in here to say a few things.

1. This - what you said - actually is a pretty good definition of teaming:
Sure as any smart player i will not shoot them to not get infected.
This isnt "smart play" like you claimed, it is forming an alliance with the enemy. "I dont shoot you and you dont kill me". Even iff the other players are afk - who knows what's happening there? Are they blocking for you? Are they your friends? Are they really afk or just not moving for some seconds? Our admins are expected to take immediate action whenever rulebreaking happens, some situations are hard to judge. Next time shoot those afks away to prevent consequences. A real smart player tries to take advantage of afks by shooting them and collecting easy points, not by standing next to them and look like a teamer.

2. Every warning written in admin chat always refers to all players on server. I myself gave 3-4 warnings for teaming when you were on servers (I remember you were there cause you had a fight with player "clownface". Not only I warned clownface personally but I also gave some additional warnings to all players.
First thing that i will tell you is i have been warned by another admin for teaming in ABOUT 1 WEEK AGO . NOT BEEN WARNED AT THAT DAY when you banned me and even yesterday.

3. You dont have to buy a new copy of the game (yet). You received a temporary ban as a warning. Our ban lengths increases with every new ban you get to give you the opportunity to learn and to improve your fair play. Some players never learn, those guys will end up in a permanent ban some day and do infact have to buy a new copy of the game to get another chance. let's hope you never come into this situation and to prevent being banned again just stick to our rules which includes that you should always attack the enemy.

Your ban will expire in ca. 1 hour.