Cryowolf

12 Mar 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Cryowolf

SteamID 76561198306794262

Ban/Gag reason Alleged, Fire macro

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I play on the zombie server regularly I was playing zm mode on zm_cbble, I had shotgun and dual wield equipped, all of a sudden I'm back at the menu with a popup saying I was banned from the server. I was left feeling confused and punched in the gut wondering what I did wrong. Checked info link for more information, and apparently I was using a fire-macro. I have never used a macro once in my life, I have video proof of my gameplay and also screenshots of the software for my mouse showing I have not assigned any macros at all. I do not think it is fair that I got banned for having a trigger finger, While it is a bit flattering, It shows me that the administrators on this server have no way of knowing for sure whether or not players are indeed using macros. If this is the case, how long before I get banned and accused for a fire-macro again? Is there any other way to prove that I am not using a macro?

Please respond at your earliest convinience, It would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Cryowolf

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hi Cryowolf,
Like I mentioned in the response on the DM you have send, you got banned for 24 hours as there is a macro file triggering your mouse 1 button. I can understand you frustration, please be patience about it, as other admins will review the demo and will come with a verdict. The ban will last for 24 hours, if this happens to be a mistake, the ban will be removed before those hours expire.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello,
As promised, after hearing others opinion on the demo, it has been concluded that there isn't any macro binding/key. You have been unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.