[CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Dangerous_player1177

23 Apr 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Dangerous_Killer

SteamID 76561198807154886

Ban/Gag reason Rejoining Server (did 2-3 times I admit) , Gagged for unknown time ( i could not text admin when i am stuck or if a player is abusing or destroying props i am just gagged:( )

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Dear EH, I recently got 4d ban by Admin Soup for rejoining server, but I did not rejoin for respawning or avoiding death but to fix my spray for some reason I could not see my spray or others' spray, I fixed this problem though i got 4d ban because i rejoined like 2-3 times in row. also I am gagged and its problematic to be gagged as I mentioned above. I have been playing since 3 years over 1000 hours I only play cs to play eh zm , please help me out and unban/ungag, Thank you. I promise I won't let you down again, I am also gagged since like 15+ days

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello @Dangerous_player1177 and welcome to the forum.

I see that you claim to be rejoining to fix your spray,yet there is no word coming from you that you are doing so?
Even though being gagged was your own fault since you heavily insulted and used offensive language towards other players,you can still use admin chat ( Press team chat + @ in front of your message) to text an admin about any form of rulebreaking you are seeing or if you manage to get stuck into the map and need a teleport.

Now onto your 4 day ban,let me remind you that besides Teamkilling and Destroying Barricades multiple times ( Reasons you were banned for 6 times btw) you have 3 more bans including this one for Rejoining/Ignoring admin's warnings.
So do you want to tell me that you wanted to change your spray the other 2 times you were banned for it as well? Or did I mistakenly issue your 3rd ban on top of that for Rejoining? Because I can easily remember,since it happened just today,that I did not only warn you once,not twice,but 3 times before actually issuing the ban on you.

I know you've been playing for a while,but you've also been causing problems on the server for a while,both regarding gameplay and chat behaviour,so your "devotion" to playing on our servers isn't justified just because you play a lot.
Give me a good reason to at least reduce your ban and I will gladly do so because for now it seems to me that you made up a weak excuse.