Denied+ [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: denied

denied

Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name [₦н] ᴰᵉⁿⁱᵉᵈ

SteamID STEAM_0:1:587732205

Ban/Gag reason Advertising

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I thought we cleared this in-game @easy. You did go ahead with the gag after all?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Yes I was shocked after checking your chat log. I thought I was clear when I asked you not to advertise your server on EH (server/forum) anymore.

Your ungag request is denied.

Reactions: Melisa

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
That's what I tried before. But not listening to EH admins, breaking our rules and trying to harm us seem to be a big thing in nova clan leadership. I would also give you some steam screens but you deleted me after the SPA/HA team decided to permanently ban Syntx who wasted his last chance with offering cheats to sell:

1672306325290.png

1672306369404.png

denied

That's what I tried before. But not listening to EH admins, breaking our rules and trying to harm us seem to be a big thing in nova clan leadership. I would also give you some steam screens but you deleted me after the SPA/HA team decided to permanently ban Syntx who wasted his last chance with offering cheats to sell:

View attachment 15895

View attachment 15896
All I've been doing, well-knowing of the rules, has been trying to grow my(our) community. "trying to harm us seem to be a big thing in nova clan leadership" I was at no point trying to hurt EH. I was trying to grow a community and that Is a challenge in itself with the current climate of CSS atm. My passion for my clan took over and I disregarded the rules, that, we can agree on. I'm sorry and I promise it will never become an issue again from me, going forward. What I won't agree to, is that I was trying to harm EH, which has no substance.

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
All I've been doing, well-knowing of the rules, has been trying to grow my(our) community. "trying to harm us seem to be a big thing in nova clan leadership" I was at no point trying to hurt EH. I was trying to grow a community and that Is a challenge in itself with the current climate of CSS atm. My passion for my clan took over and I disregarded the rules, that, we can agree on. I'm sorry and I promise it will never become an issue again from me, going forward. What I won't agree to, is that I was trying to harm EH, which has no substance.
You try to grow your community by advertising it in another community?

Willingly or not, that is harming EH, you are directly promoting your clan/servers on our servers/forum and expect us to look away when you break one of the strictest rules we have, we simply won’t accept that.

NH is not a part of EH, as Easy already explained you are guests on our servers, therefor we expect you to abide by our rules just like everyone else.

You have made your choices even after being warned about it, and the fact that you can’t take that information in is not our problem, it’s a you problem.

All you can do is respect this decision and move on.

Regards,
Melisa