Denied+ [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: denied

denied

Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name [₦н] ᴰᵉⁿⁱᵉᵈ

SteamID STEAM_0:1:587732205

Ban/Gag reason https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:587732205&Submit=Search

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
It's been 1 year, 1 month, and 6 days to be exact - since I was gagged on EH. It would be great to be able to use the in-game chat again. Coming from a humble position, I hope for another chance.

Reasons for lifting my gag:
1. I've accepted the decision, and not attempted to chat by other means on the server.
2. The reason for my punishment has not been repeated through other players nor alt accounts
3. Clean track record, no sourcebans since the punishment or other major infractions.
4. I've never protested the punishment since the day it happened.

I've heard that EH is a forgiven Community, and I hope that extends to me as well.

Crossed fingers!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'548
1'147
Zombieland
Reactions: Melisa

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'548
1'147
Zombieland
You, who advertised your own server on our server even after being warned not to do so again, you, who advertised an event among our players at the exact same day and time when we tried to revive v1 by our event, compare yourself with Juilan Assange?

I am missing words at the moment. Doenst happen too often. Let's just make clear: You are the rulebreaker here, not the victim. And you've profen once again that you dont respect or even pretend to take our rules serious.

Reactions: Melisa

denied

You, who advertised your own server on our server even after being warned not to do so again, you, who advertised an event among our players at the exact same day and time when we tried to revive v1 by our event, compare yourself with Juilan Assange?

I am missing words at the moment. Doenst happen too often. Let's just make clear: You are the rulebreaker here, not the victim. And you've profen once again that you dont respect or even pretend to take our rules serious.
Nova Server event was every Saturday at 20:00 CEST for more than half a year. Our Event had a fixed date and time every Saturday, and that had nothing to do with your V1 event. I've tried to be reasonable with you, despite being called stupid numerous times. The amount of entitlement you show when you expect me to take EH into account when advertising an event that has nothing to do with EH, which has a fixed date, is honestly unbelievable. You say "our players" ? - I'm sorry to say Easy, but that's plain stupid, honestly, if this was an issue for you, why didn't you choose to host your V1 event on a Sunday instead? Everybody, during that time period knew that we (Nova) hosted events every Saturday.

If you hosted it on Sundays, even I would have joined it, because I - tbh love V1.

You choose to host your V1 event on Saturdays at 19:00 CEST in an attempt to harm my Nova Server Events, stop playing the victim card when you are no better yourself, Jesus.

I've said many times that I'm sorry that I broke the gentlemen's agreement between communities and advertised where I wasn't allowed and supposed to, the reason for this I've stated on here before, I can't change what I did and I'm sorry.

Ever heard the expression "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

P.S. The picture was a humorous segment, after all this is a gaming community easy - I didn't compare myself to Julian Assange lol. What I told you on Discord shows more than anything that I do respect EH rules and like I said after asking you if you would support an ungag request from me - It seems that you had no intention of lifting the gag but rather wanted me to make a request, only to deny it.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
If you wanted to be taken seriously then why would you attach a meme that insinuates you are being wrongfully silenced? You make a (presumably) genuine protest, and then immediately attach something to it that completely takes away any possible belief that you're being genuine. Just to dissuade you from any sort of belief you may have that easy is in some way biased, he did in fact speak with me, and if you are unaware I have an extremely long track record of being overly lenient and forgiving. When easy asked me I said I did not care one way or the other, and I said this because including that meme makes it seem like you don't care, so why should I? If you want to be taken seriously then behave seriously, if you think it's just a "gentleman's agreement" or that your gag is all just one big conspiracy to keep you down, how can you expect me (or anyone else) to treat that seriously? Reconsider your approach if you think you should get another chance.

denied

If you wanted to be taken seriously then why would you attach a meme that insinuates you are being wrongfully silenced? You make a (presumably) genuine protest, and then immediately attach something to it that completely takes away any possible belief that you're being genuine. Just to dissuade you from any sort of belief you may have that easy is in some way biased, he did in fact speak with me, and if you are unaware I have an extremely long track record of being overly lenient and forgiving. When easy asked me I said I did not care one way or the other, and I said this because including that meme makes it seem like you don't care, so why should I? If you want to be taken seriously then behave seriously, if you think it's just a "gentleman's agreement" or that your gag is all just one big conspiracy to keep you down, how can you expect me (or anyone else) to treat that seriously? Reconsider your approach if you think you should get another chance.
I've had some time to reflect, while placing myself in easy's shoes, and looking at it from the perspective you guys view this.

I agree, it does seen like I'm mocking this whole ordeal. I know it's hard to tell if someone is being geniuen over forum, discord and steam messages. Please, please, please.. believe me, I had no such intention, I only wanted it to be a humorous segment.

Tbh, I do not enjoy this. All I want is to be able to communicate while playing without being a part of an online mud throwing contest.

I'm willing to go so far as to say that including that meme, was not okay... I didnt consider how it could potentially be received. In hindsight it was stupid and I apologize.

So I ask, can we please move past this? And continue forward as players who love to play css zm and everything that comes with it.

I hope that you guys will see this as what it is, no conspiracy. It's draining to continue this, and I hope my apology will be seen as sincere.

Reactions: Kr1pT1c