Elitecamper

4 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Elitecamper

SteamID 76561197966089364

Ban/Gag reason I cant spay anymore

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I sprayed a cartoon wich shows a little boy is peeing on a Israel Flag - I just wanted to show my protest for someone spraying "I love Israel" Flag - all the Time., he is online. just want to make clear, im not a racist or nazi or whatever. I have friends of all kind, no matter, muslins, christian. atheiszts or jews! - I didnt even insult the Player or anything. just sprayed my peeing boy near his flag. It was just a sign of protest about the Apartheid actions of the Gouverment. It has nothing to do with religion or a specific group. Pissing on a flag is not hate speech. Just for Info : If it was a Russian Flag a cartoon Boy peeing on it, would it get same punishment?. I dont know who or why banned my Spray, but i request to unban my Spraying on the EH-Servers.

Reactions: denied

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'546
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Elitecamper,

welcome to the server (again).

Although you claim your spray has nothing to do with politics or religion it showed a person peeing on a national flag which has religious symbols on it's cover. It is - you must admit - offensive. While the spray that triggered you only showed support for Israel without being offensive towards Palestinians for example your spray had a different statement. I guess nobody likes to see a spray peeing on symbols of his origin or religion.

Maybe you show your protest against a spray you dont like without offending the feelings of anybody next time and consider to change your spray for not meeting again in this unban section of the forum? Why dont you use a pro-Palestinian spray ("I love Palestine" for example) instead of an anti-Israelic spray (or any other anti-spray) next time?

Our servers are definetivley not the place to solve this political (and religious) conflict in the holy country - and as it is a very emotional and controversial topic we do not want to happen discussions that lead to fighting/insulting (and in last instance to players being banned or gagged) on our servers. We want our servers to be a place where everybody regardless of his/her origin, belief or look is welcome and feels comfortable.

This said meet any admin in game to have your ability to spray again restored - but to avoid a deja-vu I ask you to keep politics out of the server and to change your spray.

Elitecamper

4 Jun 2022
Hello Easy!
Thank you for your reply and for a positive solution for my Spray banning. It was not my intension to hurt any feelings or attack a Religion or a believer of a Religion. Im sorry for that, if it was misunderstood. It was as i wrote before protest vs the Goverment.
And of course you are right, i share the same position like you and the Server Rules to keep religous and political themes outside of the Server.
We are all same here, Zombies or Humans, Ok Admins are Superhumans :)
And for the last thing, i wish Admins show the same sensivity to all Religions or people like you did
for Israel or his People
I just saw many writings insulting other Religions and no Admins showed the same behavier like they did with my Spray.

Thanks again and best Regards
Shalom, Salam Aleikum, Peace

Elitecamper

Reactions: denied