4 Jun 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name ᴱᶻCáʟʟ mєⁱᵃᵐbơ$$ / BooMz

SteamID [U:1:1145221799]

Ban/Gag reason Teamkill on 2/06/2023

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Dear EH Admin Team,

I am writing to request a reconsideration of the ban length imposed on my account. While I understand the importance of enforcing fair play and adhering to the game's rules, I believe that the duration of my ban is unjust, considering my previous ban history and the circumstances surrounding the incident.

To provide some context, considering my previous ban history, which I am uncertain about but may have occurred in the timeframe of 2019-2020, which demonstrates that I have made significant efforts to improve my behavior and comply with the rules of your popular server. I take my gaming experience and the experiences of other players seriously, and I have actively worked towards maintaining fair play since my previous ban.

During a recent match, I received a warning from an admin in-game, which I promptly acknowledged and took appropriate corrective measures to rectify my behavior. I respected the authority of the admin and ensured that I adhered to the rules for the remainder of the match and subsequent matches. However, despite the admin's warning and my subsequent compliance, I was reported by another player on the forum, which led to my ban.

I firmly believe that the report on the forum was unnecessary, as the admin had already addressed the issue and provided me with a warning. In such cases, where an admin has intervened and issued a warning, it would be reasonable to expect that the ban could be deemed unnecessary. I would appreciate if you could review the circumstances of the incident and consider reducing the ban length accordingly.

I am sincerely committed to upholding fair play and maintaining a positive gaming environment in your server. I understand the impact of my actions and the consequences they may have on the overall gameplay experience. Rest assured, I have learned from this incident, and I will continue to make conscious efforts to improve my conduct and ensure a more enjoyable experience for all players.

I kindly request you to reevaluate the ban length imposed on my account, taking into consideration my previous ban history, the warning issued by the admin in-game, and my dedication to becoming a responsible member of the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to a fair resolution to this matter, and I appreciate your support in allowing me to resume my participation on your server.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazama

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey Ibrahimz,

there is not one, but two demos of you teaming, in the second demo you are even mocking the player after you teamkilled him.
I dont know why an admin has to remind you of the rules, although you are playing here for so long and being banned for several times.

Regarding "I have made significant efforts to improve my behavior and comply with the rules" and "I am sincerely committed to upholding fair play and maintaining a positive gaming environment in your server." i want to show you your recent chathistory:

2023-06-01 21:04:35​

go kill yourself dangerous gay.​
Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|
zm_cbble_eh​

2023-06-01 20:42:53​

Fk ur moms.​

Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|​

zm_westwood_finale_v3​

2023-06-01 20:42:37​

Fk moms.​

zm_westwood_finale_v3​

2023-06-01 20:21:09​

go kill yourself.​

zm_canals_classic_eh_v5​

2023-06-01 20:20:50​

Kill yourself .​

zm_canals_classic_eh_v5​

2023-06-01 19:59:43​

FK UR MO MCITYFENT.​

zm_eh_4way_fix1​

2023-06-01 19:59:39​

m.​

zm_eh_4way_fix1​

2023-06-01 19:59:33​

citfent ur mom btch.​

zm_eh_4way_fix1​

2023-06-01 19:59:32​

fk ur mom citfent.​

zm_eh_4way_fix1​

2023-05-26 20:25:46​

ns ur braindead.​

zm_canals_classic_eh_v5​

2023-05-25 17:15:18​

u hear me.​

zm_eh_piranesi_64_finale​

2023-05-25 17:15:13​

i fk ronis albanian mom.​

2023-05-25 17:15:08​

(Team) ronis fk ur mom.​

2023-05-25 16:54:17​

fuk ur moms.​

zm_eh_4way_fix1​

2023-05-25 16:54:13​

fk ur moms.​

zm_eh_4way_fix1​

2023-05-25 16:54:06​

fk ur moms.​

zm_eh_4way_fix1​

2023-05-25 16:08:47​

for real.​

zm_dust2_64_v1​

2023-05-25 16:08:43​

suck my dk.​

zm_dust2_64_v1​

2023-05-25 15:21:17​

NGGRS ARE AIDS.​

zm_neko_athletic_park_v3​

2023-05-25 15:21:12​

FK NGS.​

zm_neko_athletic_park_v3​

Your second account is perm gagged and this is your chat now, after you changed? I dont believe you have changed at all and your ban stays, unless SA/HA says otherwise.

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Thank you for taking the time to review my unban request. I appreciate your response and the clarification regarding my permanent gag and the concerns about my ability to change.

I would like to sincerely apologize for my previous behavior and the negative impact it may have had on the gaming community. I deeply regret my actions and understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and positive gaming environment for all players.

While I understand the decision to impose a permanent gag on my account, I would like to remind you that my ban history does not reflect a pattern of misconduct. In fact, my last ban occurred in 2020, demonstrating my commitment to adhering to the rules and guidelines of the game. It is important to note that the ban I received was related to a teamkill incident and not any previous issues with chat misconduct.

Furthermore, I would like to reiterate that the ban imposed on my account was not chat-related but rather a consequence of a teamkill incident. Although my chat behavior has been problematic in the past (and now), I have been permanently muted to address that issue effectively. Therefore, I believe it would be fair to consider reducing the lenght the ban while continuing to enforce the permanent chat mute on my account.

I kindly request that you review my case once again, taking into consideration my overall ban history, the specific nature of the ban (teamkill rather than chat-related), and my sincere commitment to personal growth and change. I am willing to accept any additional conditions or probationary measures necessary to demonstrate my dedication to a respectful gaming experience.

Yours sincerely,

Boomz

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Upon reviewing my ban history, I noticed that my last ban occurred in 2020 and lasted for a significantly shorter duration compared to the current ban of three months.

Considering the relatively minor nature of my previous ban and the length of time that has passed since then, I find it difficult to comprehend how my current offense warrants such a prolonged ban. I fully understand the importance of maintaining a fair and respectful gaming environment, and I am committed to upholding these values.

I acknowledge any mistakes I may have made and take full responsibility for my actions. However, I believe that a ban duration of three months is excessive and does not align with the severity of my offense. I kindly request that you reevaluate the ban length and consider a more proportionate disciplinary action.

Schermopname (131).png

It has come to my attention that some players, around a year ago, received bans of three days for offenses that were similar in nature to my own. However, in subsequent cases, these same players were handed significantly shorter bans, sometimes as brief as one hour or less, for comparable violations. This discrepancy in ban lengths raises questions about the fairness and consistency of the disciplinary measures.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
I was referring to your other profile where you have 12 bans: see here

Your chat was showing me, that your language did not change, so why should your actions have changed?

However, looking through those bans, they happened quite a time ago and the last were issued for you language/ignoring your gag.
Being a forgiving community and hoping you mean, what you say here, i have reduced your ban length.

But remember, we now have your word. We wont be lenient, if you break a rule again.