1 Dec 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Holydonut

SteamID STEAM_0:1:7792640

Ban/Gag reason teaming

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hello!
I was banned now for five days for knifing a zombie to some humans.
I understand that it is against the rules but I did it just in the last 3 secs of the round - Dataworm can confirm that.
So I was just wondering if I could get the ban reduced/lifted as it didn't cause any harm and was done merely as a joke, again, in the last three seconds of the round before changing maps.
I figured I'd try to appeal this ban, in the spirit of Christmas!
If I could get it reduced/lifted I promise I'd not do this, even if it is seconds before the round ends!
Thank you!

Last edited:

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Greetings Java,

I have taken a look at your previous ban record and you already have 4(!) previous bans. This indicates to me that you should be very aware of our rules already. Hence, I have decided not to reduce or unban you from our servers. Next time, write !rules ingame if you are unsure.

Case closed.

Regards,
Melisa

Reactions: Dataworm

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah it was short before end of round when you tried to knife a zombie to the humans, but even those could have been enough to get people killed there. So that alone would not be enough as an excuse. Furthermore this was not the only time, even before within the round people complained about you knifing zombies to humans. And I know that even though there are only 4 bans, you got warned to stop teaming over and over again but still occasionally you do these kind of things.
Your last ban was 1 week, so in theory it could have been 2 weeks now. But since the amount of bans is not that high, I came to the conclusion that 5 days should be enough for this time. Maybe it will help you to remember the rules next time and play fair.